Mac Dre: Stayin' Alive & Talkin' Jive (Mixed By R8R) FREE D/L

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What’s up everyone. As you know, Nov. 1st was a sad day for all of us and rap fans around the world. It marked the 5th anniversary of everyone’s favorite Mac...Mac Dre’s passing. I still remember hearing the news that next morning and praying it was another rumor until networks began posting breaking news reports and my heart dropped. We all felt as if we knew Dre thru his music and in a way connected with him, so for everyone here it was real hard to come to grips with the sad news.

I still remember hitting the pavement in ’89 to Union City Rainbow Records with my boys Bee and Jake to buy Mac Dre’s first release the Young Black Brotha EP. I instantly became a fan of Andre Hicks. He left more than a mark in the industry, he blazed his own trail & set trends and nobody will ever be able to duplicate his charisma and creativity. Though he is gone he is not forgotten he is "Stayin’ Alive & Talkin’ Jive" through the music he left behind. My boy Dice and I felt it was time to come together like Mac Dre & E-40 on Dredio and assemble an 80 min mix of some of our favorite tracks to help remember Dre. We called upon our boy L-wood to come up with a cover for the mix and he gave us Somethang Swavage! Props L-wood and a shot to all the MD supporters worldwide.

The below mix was debuted at 12:00 am last Sunday the 1st of November on DZNuttsRadio to begin a 24 hour tribute to Mac Dre. Thanks Rick for allowing us to kick things off and be a part of helping remember Dre! We are now offering it to everyone here as a free download to help keep his spirit alive. Please feel free to pass it along to whoever may need some more Dre in their day…his music can work wonders. Also let us know what you think of the mix because Dre has tracks for days and we saved plenty more favorites for possible future MD mixes!

Mac Dre continues to live thru us all! RIP Andre “Mac Dre” Hicks

Mac Dre: Stayin’ Alive & Talkin’ Jive (Mixed by R8R)
http://www.zshare.net/download/6787295765bccbc3/

Props: :ab:

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it is an mp3 but I had to make it a rar file to include the art work. download it then unzip the file to get the mp3 out. You have WinRar on your CPU?

Thanks everyone that has left comments and props. Worked hard to get this mix right. Im glad you are all enjoying it.

Aug 18, 2002
any body got it for mp3
zShare can be tricky....try these steps and see if it helps:

Click on link to call up page

Click "Download Now"...green arrow graphic

Once countdown finishes click the underlined text "here" where the countdown was running. (You have to do it within about 30 seconds of the countdown finishing or else the process starts over again)

That will call up the "File Download" box...click "Save" and you should be going