Mac Dre: Stayin' Alive & Talkin' Jive (Mixed By R8R) FREE D/L

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
r8r & l-wood,
i got the same problem too, i looked up "problems with zshare" on google and alot of people have the same thing happen......it just keeps re-starting the dl process over....could you guys upload to something like megaupload? that one always works for me but as of lately anything i try to dl on zshare won't work....anyways i've been keepin up with most of your mixes so please hook it up somehow mang i can't miss this one!

peace,
Dubl-Z

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
r8r & l-wood,
i got the same problem too, i looked up "problems with zshare" on google and alot of people have the same thing happen......it just keeps re-starting the dl process over....could you guys upload to something like megaupload? that one always works for me but as of lately anything i try to dl on zshare won't work....anyways i've been keepin up with most of your mixes so please hook it up somehow mang i can't miss this one!

peace,
Dubl-Z
gotcha on the PM folx.

this album is def. one that will be in the rotation for a while. I have this and Mark 7's Thizzalation he did 5-6 years back...

May 28, 2004
thanks r8r!!

there were a couple of song i never heard before and hella forgot about that E-Feezy clip. that was nice to hear.

thanks again! RIP to the Mac Named Dre.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks r8r!!

there were a couple of song i never heard before and hella forgot about that E-Feezy clip. that was nice to hear.

thanks again! RIP to the Mac Named Dre.
thanks, I have been getting alot of praise for the mix from folx. It was fun putting this together so please beleive there will be more to come...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
bringing this up for those that missed it and needs somethang for tonights celebrations....Happy New Year folx! Be safe....

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RIP to one of our own, Mac Dre your still missed by all. Cant believe he's been gone that long.

Props: :ab: