M.C. Hammer new song produced by Scott Storch...this song is slappin!! Check it out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area familia. MC Hammer is back. And to be honest the most successful bay artistof all time delivers one of the best hyphy tracks of the year. The song is called Hammertime and its produced by the hottest producer in the music industry right now...yep...Scott Storch. I listened to this shyt. Downloaded it and couldnt believe that Hammer updated his flow. Check out his new 2006 style. This song is coo!!!

heres the link.

Support Hammer, not only do the Bay need him but the West needs him. He's recognized all over the world. He's sort of an iconic figure and the West could definitely use him to help promote new artists!

How to download this song?

first click on the link below. Another window will try to open this site.

http://www.?coastrydaz.com/media/audio/hammer-hammer_time_(prod_by_scott_storch)_(?coastrydaz).mp3

then replace the ? (there are two of them!) with the word west.

then press enter. OK?

Dont blame me, blame siccness.net they dont allow the word w_stcoastrydaz.com because its there rival website I guess!!!

Apr 7, 2004
Hammers the shit no doubt no matter what....but who gives a shit if Scott Storch made the joint....anybody could have did that beat..Hope Storch gave him that beat free...the song cool for a new Hammer joint.

SJS

Jun 14, 2006
The beat is quite similar to 40's U n Dat. This is not a bad beat, but Lil Jon did it much better. Hammer sounds good on this one.

Mar 30, 2006
I am a big fan of hammer...But I think he would make more appeal to the older crowd..like the 98.1 crowd...He should collabo with grown folks...not sure if head appeal to the hyphy crowd..cus hes about 40ish and i cant see him at the sideshow

May 23, 2005
i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!i love it when its hammer time !!

Apr 5, 2005
this shit is not new. someone posted the song in sicctunes several months ago. I was slappin this shit at work and told my homie its some new hammer. he took and listen and was in denial that it was MC HAMMER! lol.

the beat is clean sounds very similar to the Lean Back remix. too bad the hook to this song is gay as fuck! aint no one wanna hear this niggah rapping about Hammer time!

May 17, 2006
Sorry, but dude need to give it up. His career as an entertainment went down the drain when he went bankrupt. The attempt to make a hyphy beat from Scott Storch didn't help him any either.

I <3 The Cock

My Dead Grandmother Was A Whore
Mar 5, 2006
SJS said:
The beat is quite similar to 40's U n Dat. This is not a bad beat, but Lil Jon did it much better. Hammer sounds good on this one.
too shorts 40 hes still doing his thang so age isnt a factor its not like u can see the person anyways when ur listin to his song on the radio lol

Feb 5, 2006
NOT EVEN HATIN ON HIM, BUT HAMMER IS LIKE SEEIN OLD ASS PEOPLE ON MYSPACE. LET THE YOUNGINS DO THEY THING AND SIT BACK, U HAD YOUR TIME. HIS OTHER NEW SONGS "LOOK" AND THAT "HYPHY, CRUNK" BULLSHIT WAS A DISGRACE. HES TOO OLDSCHOOL TO BE ON THIS HYPHY SHIT