Lox off Artist records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dunno but to my knowledge thats joe blows brother so if it was serious blow prolly wouldnt rock wit em either...im just speculating here

i also noticed that when loxycontin dropped it dropped for 24 hours then was pulled from the shelves..i got a copy of it..but i dunno if that had anything to do with this either

i saw someone mention that he was off arrtist records and he said it funny like theres no way lox is on the label any more..dunno ...lox is hard tho

if you think i dont want it now/bet you do when i hop out and walk you down/and leave you layin there, with the chalk around/im young L-Lo i got an awful style/all because im off more drugs than pacquiao/this shit ill aint it sometimes i feel painless/out here in the field with the real asians/just tryna make a qucik flip/we like a movie screen yall like a big pic

Sep 22, 2008
"Bout to send my ni**a kite so he can sneak out his cage in his mind close his eyes & seek deep in the page" lox came with it on that one......

May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
young lox is off of artist records....

some real street shit happen and he didnt react the way he was supposed to....jacka gave him a chance to redeem himself....and he still lied about it....

and joe blow aint tripping....he got three new projects coming soon....
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL....
then a whole album produced by PAKSLAP & BANDIT
then FISHSCALE BLOW a collab album with YOUNG BOSSI

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^he was working on a collab album with lil rue not too long ago, maybe they'll call it "the outcasts" lol

M @Mr.REE you sure him and blow are legit brothers and not some "my brother in the struggle" shit?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ not sure...i was under the impression that him lox and t wayne were brothers, i could be completely wrong..they both shout out t-wayne like hes related to them...

dreams pt. 2 hes talking about his 'lil bro' and thats t-wayne based on the videos shown during the song...maybe hes talking about t wayne all the time, and not lox. but based on how close they are i guess i came to the impression they had to be brothers

watching lox and blow videos they strike me as brothers for some reason

also i got up on lox through blows music, he has gotten cameos on all of blows shit, even back on the gobots play at your own risk video blow was with lox in the same car, that was before i ever
heard joe blow rap..lox was rappin tho. hella songs together and shit, lox album and mixtape had blow all on it, if im not mistaken it had a blow solo song on the mixtape, none of that says hes his brother im jus sayin thats where i got it...he looks a lil like his older bro too

on alot of songs blow refers back to childhood and how he told his lil bro that he dosent want to be like him and hustling is not the way to go so hes definitely referring to a real brother, and not like 'my brotha!' type shit

Mar 11, 2011
abel @abel I didn't know that album got yanked from shevles after 24 hours. I was at Rasputins in the V - dub a few saturdays ago and that shit was there.

Hella spelled wrong and everything. So dude kinda spits tho?

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
young lox is off of artist records....

some real street shit happen and he didnt react the way he was supposed to....jacka gave him a chance to redeem himself....and he still lied about it....

and joe blow aint tripping....he got three new projects coming soon....
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL....
then a whole album produced by PAKSLAP & BANDIT
then FISHSCALE BLOW a collab album with YOUNG BOSSI
This isn't new news. Im not gonna put it out there, but I will say this. Don't get white boy waisted & pull out the hammy if u not gonna use it.
WELL THERE U HAVE IT. THEY TOLD YALL WASUP
END OF YALL WORRIES

AND LIKE I BE SAYIN I DO GAS ALOT OF THESE NIGGAS OUT HERE SHIIIIIT LET ME SIGN TO ARTIST RECORDS THEN LOL

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Thnx for clearing that up y'all.. I would assume he's not blood to Joe Blow, maybe they grew up
Together or some shit.. I still Fuck with LOX music though, he Can spit.. Supposedly Ruegar blow and LOX 'we're' going to have an album but who knows if it's still happening.. 2/3 members kicked off their labels.. Lol..