Looking for Video of jacka free styling in a car 17 years old

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Does anyone remember this YouTube video? There's jacka and I think husalah in a car they are young around 17-18 years old and jacka is freestyling.

I searched "jacka hunters point" because that's what I remember but can't find it.

Someone post it

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
IT WAS FOOTAGE FROM THE MURDER SHOW DVD I RELEASED. IT'S ACTUALLY ON YOUTUBE IF U FEEL LIKE FINDING IT YOURSELF.
#WCM
I bought murder show I had the soundtrack and DVD back when it came out but I don't remember it being on there. I've been looking on YouTube with no luck yet I'm gonna go look up murder show.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yup good shit appreciate it.

Damn @ the last comment some1 left 2 years ago " how bout those Fubu jerseys you'd get fried for rockin that now"

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
We dress a lil different that's all that is. I never rocked Fubu I stayed in my white boy lane.
Real 1 @Real 1 are you releasing any music with KJ ?

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
NAH THE LAST ALBUM WE COMPLETED WAS THE DOSIA PART 2 PROJECT WHICH WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY BUT IF HE EVER WANTED 2 RAP AGAIN I WOULD GLADLY DO IT BECUZ HE IS STILL ONE OF MY PERSONAL ALL TIME FAVORITE RAPPERS. IT'S BEEN A DIRTY BIZ AND HE WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH 2 BE THE ONE RAPPER I FAVORED FROM MY ORIGINAL CREW KINGPINS ONLY AND I TOOK HIM AROUND WITH ME EVERYWHERE SO HIS DECISION NOT 2 RELEASE MUSIC MAY BE BASED ON THE FACT THAT HE'S WITNESSED WHAT SOME OF US HAVE DEALT WITH AND ENDURED AS FAR AS BEING ROBBED FOR MONEY BY THE SNAKES OR POWERS THAT BE AND MADE THE DECISION 2 GET HIS WITH A REGULAR 9 TO 5. HE IS LIKE A BROTHER 2 ME AND I ALWAYS RESPECTED HIS DECISIONS WHETHER THEY BENEFITTED ME OR NOT. I MISS RAPPIN WITH HIM THO....HE ALWAYS MOTIVATED ME IN THE LAB

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Real 1 @Real 1 that's disappointing to read but I understand and respect the decision. KJ was ill on the mic one of my favorites too. thanks for the reply I'm genuinely interested in talking music with you since I grew up listening to awol and sac music.