Lolol, Andre Nickatina blocked me on Twitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
So, first of all, I am a huge Nickatina fan. I was excited when I found out that the New Jim Jones would be released on picture disc on record store day. This had me geeked. So last week I checked the list to see if I wanted to get anything else when I noticed that he changed the release from New Jim Jones to his garbage self-titled album from a few years ago. This pissed me off, so I tweeted him asking how he could go from putting out the classic to putting out that garbage album. Next day I checked, and I was blocked. Hey, at least I know her read my tweet!

Jan 18, 2015
Mind boggling that he blocked you considering you called his self titled album garbage. It probably was but still.

Last edited:
May 6, 2002
I would block you too intact I'm going to ask they block you from the siccness for stalking old ass rappers on twitter in 2017
Lol, I don't even follow him on Twitter. I was just expressing my opinion. You never know if your tweet gets read unless it's liked or replied to. I was kind of pissed when I sent it, him blocking me was no surprise. He really hasn't had a good album since the albums with equipto.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Lol, I don't even follow him on Twitter. I was just expressing my opinion. You never know if your tweet gets read unless it's liked or replied to. I was kind of pissed when I sent it, him blocking me was no surprise. He really hasn't had a good album since the albums with equipto.
His last hit to me was "Scottie 15" and that was back in 1998. Lol