LIL RUE PURE MOB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
80% of the cd is garbage.
i only liked 2 songs at most.

production/mastering is horrible.
some songs are real quiet, some loud.
theres alot of clipping and distortion.

and i got it str8 from itunes.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Yea I was gonna say the simular thing about the mastering, quality....I only downloaded the web-rip of it for now.

but I ain't seen no official group-rip leak of it

Jul 4, 2011
From the samples I heard on itunes I agree with Dode... the only song I like is the last one.

The Tonite Show was a lot better than this shit and the Tonite Show wasn't good for the most part.

People have been saying that Dead End is by far the best project he'll have ever released but this garbage ass street album is not getting my hopes up.

Sep 22, 2008
When I first heard Lil rue I thought he had alot of potential because his sound was different, I remember seeing a interview where I think the jack had a show overseas & he said rue was one of the artist that they really rock with, but the music he been dropping lately make me wonder is rapping something he even wanna do.....

Apr 21, 2012
Rue ain't in Artist Records, never will be. Him & Jack said it themselves. This was the first album released under his new label & like a few said before the quality was horrible. Still looking forward to Dead End though, considering it's all his best work from the past few years. I got to hear a few of the tracks awhile back & no lie it's better than anything he's ever dropped & I'm not just saying that. For all you that are skeptical or basing your opinions on these last few albums, don't chalk him out yet. You will be suprised, guaranteed.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i was only feeling "One Time, Two Times" & it definitely needed better mixing

a lot of tracks you cant even understand what hes saying because his words are so slurred lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lil rue the only nigga in rap music that can slur 9 words into 2 words

i rock w lil rue he fuck with a few of my homies, but he be ON...he be makin me feel good about my drug use lmao

ima get the album tho like i said i fucks w ruegar i dont care who dont like um

he dont even know me like that and my boy mentioned he was on the phone with gas...nigga yelled "where the lean at gas!!" i feel that lol...for some reason on twitter he pops up as 'who to follow like gas one' #syrup