!!!LIL RUE NEW INTERVIEW !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2012
All I have to say about this is Rue better hurry the fuck up & unleash his "official" solo album Dead End before a big majority of his fanbase gets tired of his half ass street albums with HORRIBLE mixing and mastering. You don't release 10 "street albums" before your official release, that shit's confusing. New fans will be slim to none if they have to go thru a bunch of albums of crap just to find a few dope tracks.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
All I have to say about this is Rue better hurry the fuck up & unleash his "official" solo album Dead End before a big majority of his fanbase gets tired of his half ass street albums with HORRIBLE mixing and mastering. You don't release 10 "street albums" before your official release, that shit's confusing. New fans will be slim to none if they have to go thru a bunch of albums of crap just to find a few dope tracks.
agree 100% -

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
agree 100% -