Lil phat from trill ent got killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
RIP if this is true.

But why would you start a thread you obviously know will get some replies...but don't say ANYTHING other than "shit crazy."

Good lookin on all that info

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
say nigga shit all on the net. yal can find it. and all the lil immature shit u can miss me with.

all i know is he got hit outside of an hospital... news reports prolly be up tomorrow
DAMN THATS SHADY AF. I HEARD BIG NHEAD GOT KILLED TOO IDK IF IT TRUE.

AND ALL YALL WITH THA CHILDISH SHIT NO MATTER HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT BRUH CHASIN MONEY.

RESPECT THE DEAD FOREAL

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
Cats got it in they head to speak non sense about me behind these screens on siccness but go no where in life and be in silence when I'm in person. I've seen articles but not any official news reports. But its very true.

They got a trill west too. But u gotta watch who be in yo circle. A lot of niggas got dirty history

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
Damn.. whoever runs the siccness needs to get the mobile version from vbulletin cuz this hard to do on this smart phone.. I got a vbulletin board I'm running. It ain't that expensive. But umm. Yeah man, dude was like 19 or 20. I wasn't a big fan, but he had somme koo songs. I never checked for his music at all besides what he was featured on. I stumbled upon that victoria secret song he got, the video and song is real nice. Looks like that came out last month

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
19-year-old rapper Melvin Vernell III, who went by the stage name Lil Phat, was found shot dead at 6:40 pm yesterday in the 1001 block of Johnson Ferry Road in Atlanta, GA.

Lil Phat was found in a car parked in a parking structure next to Northside Hospital Women's Center. He was taken to nearby Northside Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/lil-pha...outside-womans-hospital-details#ixzz1xDA69NSk
[video=youtube;lAYvCr4wwO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAYvCr4wwO8&feature=related[/video]

RIP to the uce.

Feb 8, 2003
and lets be real most yall niggas on here wasnt posting about or thinking about Lil Phat until he got killed. Fools quik to jump on a rappers dick like they such a big fan when he get killed or locked up but wasnt thinking about the nigga when he was alive or free.

lil phat & big head was the worse ones out of that trill camp thats why they havent had no solo retail albums drop while foxx, boosie and webbie had couple.