Lil Lucky SuperFly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I bet the waitress loves serving two grown men babbling on incoherently and needing bibs like a fuckin baby. This isn't hate, this is stating facts...nothing 'gangsta' or 'real' about this nonsense...THIS is why the rest of society doesn't take someone serious. This is why the rest of that restaurant looks like you don't belong in there. This is to everyone...its OK to speak normally...its OK to be intelligent. If I saw this dude sitting next to me I'd think he was mentally ill.

Jul 12, 2002
I bet the waitress loves serving two grown men babbling on incoherently and needing bibs like a fuckin baby. This isn't hate, this is stating facts...nothing 'gangsta' or 'real' about this nonsense...THIS is why the rest of society doesn't take someone serious. This is why the rest of that restaurant looks like you don't belong in there. This is to everyone...its OK to speak normally...its OK to be intelligent. If I saw this dude sitting next to me I'd think he was mentally ill.
Says a lot about Thizz Latin if this kid was affiliated or signed to them at one point. Mac Dre rolling in his grave over this shit.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM

This man speaketh the truth