LIL B vs Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
How can we really be that mad at LIL B doing what he does, when we were listening to Lynch back in the day.

LIL B raps about faggotry, skinny jeans and the rest of that..But Lynch was rapping about killing babies and we were slappin the hell out of it. I know i was. Im 31 so when season came out i was what 12, 13, 14, I cant remember...

That was one tape i knew i couldnt play in the house..Mom's woulda went haywire..She was already going crazy with the shit that came on MTV raps or Rap City and they couldnt even curse

Shit we had 11/5 talking about killing hoes 2...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you really think lil b raps about fags and skinny jeans youve probably heard 4 out of 50,000 lil b songs

the way i see it, if you searched out the songs about him being a pretty bitch or a faggot or whatever most people hate him for, when theres literally ten thousand songs you could have choosed from OTHER than that, in a way that more or less speaks volumes about you, more than the messenger/artist

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ lol, i dont think anyone will argue with that however Lynchs subject matter is to repetitive now although he is still better by default. And how many times does this have to be stated Lynch was way better in the 90's 75% of his raps were about gangsta shit and the other was the horrorcore crap that i just chose to ignore cuz of how raw he was when he spit. And anyone that wants to question Lynchs credibility throw the name X-Raided in there and suddenly theres nothing to question