LIL B vs Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I fucked your mom, no offense, but you are seriously the most annoying poster to have a conversation with on Siccness out of 60,000 people since dirty shoez. Dog no lie, id rather clean the backyard than talk to you. Literally every time you post, I scroll down. You are like the "gathering of the minds" forum in one poster. And I don't go to that forum. You're like Text-based nails on a chalkboard.

So whatever you're saying, I agree with you, just don't make me respond to your long ass posts broken down line by line. And I seriously mean no offense. Had you caught me in 1996, I'd respond to you line for line. But I'm old and lazy now. So Sowry :(

So yo now that we got that out the way..

How bout that Lil b and brotha lynch my brehs?

Alleged nigga nuts eater vs fictitious nigga nuts eater

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LET ME END THIS THREAD...

[video=youtube;eSTmhBcotOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSTmhBcotOY[/video]

THIS>>>OVER BROTHA LYNCH'S CATALOG!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Feb 8, 2003
this nigga Dondada is about to take lil b's internet buzz for 2012 long as he stays consistant. He dropped three WSHH videos today and they buzzing like a muhfucka. remember theres always a new unsigned rapper that gets the net going nutts each year.

[video=youtube_share;I4L0ZV-RgWo]http://youtu.be/I4L0ZV-RgWo[/video]

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yes your wondering why people bitch about Lil B rapping bout being a bitch when they used to listen to Lynch rapping about being a serial killing baby eating cannible crip

Stupid thread, shut up.
You kind of got it girl, but not quite. The thread is stupid but you stay checking it and you dont even understand it at that...Most people that use to listen to brotha lynch when he first dropped would probably not listen to lil b.

Go back and re-read the thread or just shut up mane. Its for your own good SNM im trying to help you out.

Is that your dog in your avi? Punk ass weak ass dog..LOL..If that dog gets lost in FF sometime im gonna find it and kick it hella hard....

May 9, 2002
I fucked your mom, no offense, but you are seriously the most annoying poster to have a conversation with on Siccness out of 60,000 people since dirty shoez. Dog no lie, id rather clean the backyard than talk to you. Literally every time you post, I scroll down. You are like the "gathering of the minds" forum in one poster. And I don't go to that forum. You're like Text-based nails on a chalkboard.

So whatever you're saying, I agree with you, just don't make me respond to your long ass posts broken down line by line. And I seriously mean no offense. Had you caught me in 1996, I'd respond to you line for line. But I'm old and lazy now. So Sowry :(

So yo now that we got that out the way..

How bout that Lil b and brotha lynch my brehs?

Alleged nigga nuts eater vs fictitious nigga nuts eater
If you "scrolled past my posts", you wouldn't respond to/acknowledge me. In fact, Its painfully obvious you read my posts, and everyone else you claim to just "scroll past". Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete and utter retard.

View attachment 108123

Dec 3, 2009
Yeah me or none of the young homies.. feel drake.. the fake..
or lil bitch.. or none of that bitch made shit.. even while is a buzz kill lol...
Lynch is a lyrical master.. its' why he's signed top Strange Music..
and these other clowns are not...

also... listen to some REAL shit..fuck the wack shit...
when this was on radio no one would debate they all was feelin it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KWYwczHEw

new rappers.. most of them are wack as fuck.. so fuck em...

Apr 11, 2007
Yeah me or none of the young homies.. feel drake.. the fake..
or lil bitch.. or none of that bitch made shit.. even while is a buzz kill lol...
Lynch is a lyrical master.. its' why he's signed top Strange Music..
and these other clowns are not...

also... listen to some REAL shit..fuck the wack shit...
when this was on radio no one would debate they all was feelin it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KWYwczHEw

new rappers.. most of them are wack as fuck.. so fuck em...
do u ever shut the fuck up?