LIL B vs Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
first of all ill say whatever the fuck i want, second of all who the fuck was talking to YOU?
Yes, you were.

dont ever think im talking to you specifically. i dont notice a god damn thing you say, guy.
If you didnt notice anything he said, you wouldnt have responded to HIS thread.

Blah blah blah blah nigga I don't care what u talkin bout folks.
Again, you replied to him, AND have the most reponses in here...kinda weird way of showing you "dont care".

You think you some factor or somethin nigga who is you that I need to address, much less indirectly...die in a house fire kid
He asked a question...and now you get all mad at him? Interesting logic. And for the record, you DID address him directly.

The OP:

How can we really be that mad at LIL B doing what he does, when we were listening to Lynch back in the day.

LIL B raps about faggotry, skinny jeans and the rest of that..But Lynch was rapping about killing babies and we were slappin the hell out of it. I know i was. Im 31 so when season came out i was what 12, 13, 14, I cant remember...

That was one tape i knew i couldnt play in the house..Mom's woulda went haywire..She was already going crazy with the shit that came on MTV raps or Rap City and they couldnt even curse

Shit we had 11/5 talking about killing hoes 2...
You then replied this:

if you really think lil b raps about fags and skinny jeans youve probably heard 4 out of 50,000 lil b songs

the way i see it, if you searched out the songs about him being a pretty bitch or a faggot or whatever most people hate him for, when theres literally ten thousand songs you could have choosed from OTHER than that, in a way that more or less speaks volumes about you, more than the messenger/artist
Yeah, no way you directly responding to him , considering that neither Incisions nor Gemini, the two posters before you, had even MENTIONED the shit you spoke on.

*waits for obligatory gas one post about not caring, not reading, and other deflective bullshit he usually spills*

Jan 23, 2007
and thats why i would have to say Lil B >>>>> Brotha Lynch

i dont care how many classics brotha lynch has, he raps about fairy tale made up bullshit and is a liar and a fake. his whole rap persona is just a gimmick, the dude is like 5'1 and weighs 110 pounds and looks like he smokes crack. Brotha lynch will never do more than slap together a shitty mixtape and try and take your ten bucks. Lil B is making hundreds of songs and distributing them for free, puts his face out there on dozens of videos, and while Lil B is just a persona, hes still realer than 95% of the shit out there cause hes putting his neck on the line with all the contradictory and 'gay' shit he says and does to antagonize the alpha-male super thug brainwashed people

i dont care about their lyrics or album sales or any of that bullshit, as an artist, Lil B is smarter and has a better message than brotha lynch will ever have, so thats why i would have to say Lil B >>>>> Brotha lynch

lol its so funny someone could just be themselves and try to spread positivity and have fun and receive soooooo much hate and negative attention. i think people are just realizing how dumb the whole super-thug images is and they are subconciously mad at themselves for being brainwashed by that bull shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 17, 2011
LOL@lil b being better than lynch cuz "lynch is a gimmick rapper"......so what is lil b? a real mufucka? he really looks like jesus and ellen degeneres? really, tho, only thing lil b and ellen degeneres have in common is that they both gay.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Yes, you were.

If you didnt notice anything he said, you wouldnt have responded to HIS thread.

Again, you replied to him, AND have the most reponses in here...kinda weird way of showing you "dont care".

He asked a question...and now you get all mad at him? Interesting logic. And for the record, you DID address him directly.

The OP:

You then replied this:

Yeah, no way you directly responding to him , considering that neither Incisions nor Gemini, the two posters before you, had even MENTIONED the shit you spoke on.

*waits for obligatory gas one post about not caring, not reading, and other deflective bullshit he usually spills*
so now im supposed to respond to him, whatever the fuck fatblunts is talking about, AND you? all three of you can eat dicks.

you know how shady nate once said "quit bugging me bitch im tryna catch my nod"

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
so now im supposed to respond to him, whatever the fuck fatblunts is talking about, AND you? all three of you can eat dicks.
Lay off the lean Gas. That shit is destroying your thought process. You were directly talking to me and now someone else also caught it to.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
nigga if i was talkin to your punk ass id tell you that

stop acting like a god damn faggot arguing about stupid shit

i dont know if youre arguing about lil b, brotha lynch or what

theres more important shit in life nigga

you know you must not have any serous shit in real life to tend to if youre really trying to take this that far

im seriously not tryng to spend my time talkin to you. which i wasnt tryna do in the first place...so yeah...shut the fuck up already...PLEASE. thanks

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i dont believe this dumb ass nigga is really trying to tell me how i formed a opinion i wrote, bitch you wasnt in my god damn head when i wrote the shit was you?

if you wasnt than shut yo muthafuckin ass up. i know what the fuck i was thinking when i typed some shit and i DONT have to answer to yo muthafuckin ass when typing it.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
nigga if i was talkin to your punk ass id tell you that

stop acting like a god damn faggot arguing about stupid shit

i dont know if youre arguing about lil b, brotha lynch or what

theres more important shit in life nigga

you know you must not have any serous shit in real life to tend to if youre really trying to take this that far

im seriously not tryng to spend my time talkin to you. which i wasnt tryna do in the first place...so yeah...shut the fuck up already...PLEASE. thanks
Listen here dopefiend. I would name all the shit i do in life but you would prolly just twist up my words and not understand what
im talking about, and then comment on it indirectly agian...Like you did in the begining of this thread.

Yes.. you dont know whats going because your probably leaning and drooling on your keyboard..You knock....Im not arguing about lil b or brotha lynch...Go back and re read when your sober and then respond...

I will know that you are sober in your replies becuase there wont be a ***Last edited by Gas One; Today at 09:44pm***

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
you
i dont believe this dumb ass nigga is really trying to tell me how i formed a opinion i wrote, bitch you wasnt in my god damn head when i wrote the shit was you?

if you wasnt than shut yo muthafuckin ass up. i know what the fuck i was thinking when i typed some shit and i DONT have to answer to yo muthafuckin ass when typing it.
Only you and the bo really know what your saying...Ask the magical bo for a way to interpet information gas...you and the bo have the power gas..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i dont give a fuck about what you do in life. thats the point. you keep yappin when youre of no importance.

you need to eventually stop running your dick suckers and go about your day argue free.

ill make sure you know im talking to you when and if i ever give a fuck about anything you have to say. until then, shut the fuck up. thanks.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i dont give a fuck about what you do in life. thats the point. you keep yappin when youre of no importance.

you need to eventually stop running your dick suckers and go about your day argue free.

ill make sure you know im talking to you when and if i ever give a fuck about anything you have to say. until then, shut the fuck up. thanks.
I kind of feel sorry for your bo boy...You edited your post agian...Your really slow with or without the bo..

Apr 25, 2002
The point is he made those 4 songs in general.only bitch niggas feel Lil b..this dude running around yellin bay area this bay area that..so when people think of the bay the shit he promotes is what they think is how shit is out here man fuck that little faggot and whoever supports this dude..it's real gangsta and real niggaz that actually mobbin out here in northern Cali Lil b is a gimmick.not hating on dudes success but anyone who wears skinny jeans and thinks theyre pretty as Hannah Montana.man if he did a show in Oakland in sure ten dudes would stomp his ass out .but yet these fake niggaz support this shit and think his music is what the bays about, catch feelings on what I said ten you must e a bitch like that Lil b artist you support.
you must not be in the hood very much out here

damn near everytime i hit the jects someone is listenin to lil b