LIL B vs Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
if you really think lil b raps about fags and skinny jeans youve probably heard 4 out of 50,000 lil b songs

the way i see it, if you searched out the songs about him being a pretty bitch or a faggot or whatever most people hate him for, when theres literally ten thousand songs you could have choosed from OTHER than that, in a way that more or less speaks volumes about you, more than the messenger/artist
Shut the fuck up with that comparison speaks volume of me as a person shit. I am comparing the content to the different times. I know LIL B can make some dope music like information of technology and some other songs ive heard him spit on...and Lynch has made many hits..

People talk bad about lil b because he makes different music that most people dont agree with...

I wonder what kind of talk would have been on message boards in the early 1990's about brotha lynch...Like on worldstarhiphop.com if they had it in the 1990's...

Im not talking bad about lil b or lynch..Im just comparing the shock value in their content...Not all of their content..but what put them on the map...Face it..LIL B gets more attention for his fuckery raps than he does his real shit...am i right or wrong..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
How can we really be that mad at LIL B doing what he does, when we were listening to Lynch back in the day.

LIL B raps about faggotry, skinny jeans and the rest of that..But Lynch was rapping about killing babies and we were slappin the hell out of it. I know i was. Im 31 so when season came out i was what 12, 13, 14, I cant remember...

That was one tape i knew i couldnt play in the house..Mom's woulda went haywire..She was already going crazy with the shit that came on MTV raps or Rap City and they couldnt even curse

Shit we had 11/5 talking about killing hoes 2...
These are not the right questions to be asking

The right questions are:

1. Who is a good rapper?
2. Who has good beats?
3. Who is making original and imaginitve music?

You are free to rap about whatever you want as long as you are honest about it and doing it to express yourself.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
if you really think lil b raps about fags and skinny jeans youve probably heard 4 out of 50,000 lil b songs

the way i see it, if you searched out the songs about him being a pretty bitch or a faggot or whatever most people hate him for, when theres literally ten thousand songs you could have choosed from OTHER than that, in a way that more or less speaks volumes about you, more than the messenger/artist
When I think about it, 50,000 Lil B songs is not such an exaggeration as it may seem... and that's not irrelevant to the discussion at all

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Shut the fuck up with that comparison speaks volume of me as a person shit.
first of all ill say whatever the fuck i want, second of all who the fuck was talking to YOU?

dont ever think im talking to you specifically. i dont notice a god damn thing you say, guy. you literally put yourself in the shoe, thats on you homeboy.

thats like me making fun of gay people and you taking offense.....if the shoe dosent fit then why the fuck are you making it fit? where did 'me' come from in your sentence? you really thought i was talking to you? like forreal?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
first of all ill say whatever the fuck i want, second of all who the fuck was talking to YOU?

dont ever think im talking to you specifically. i dont notice a god damn thing you say, guy. you literally put yourself in the shoe, thats on you homeboy.

thats like me making fun of gay people and you taking offense.....if the shoe dosent fit then why the fuck are you making it fit? where did 'me' come from in your sentence? you really thought i was talking to you? like forreal?

Yes, you can say whatever the fuck you want. But what you said here "if you really think lil b raps about fags and skinny jeans youve probably heard 4 out of 50,000 lil b songs" You were reflecting directly on what I was talking about. The rest you were giving your opinon on how you felt about people who make assumptions off of listening to only a couple songs of a wide viriety, and giving thier opinon on it. Which is what you felt i did....You said people like that basically let you "gas one" know how close minded a person is...

Keep it lit mane and lets not speak indirectly and go ahead and lay it all out on the line....I dont fuck with indirect messages..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Yes, you can say whatever the fuck you want. But what you said here "if you really think lil b raps about fags and skinny jeans youve probably heard 4 out of 50,000 lil b songs" You were reflecting directly on what I was talking about. The rest you were giving your opinon on how you felt about people who make assumptions off of listening to only a couple songs of a wide viriety, and giving thier opinon on it. Which is what you felt i did....You said people like that basically let you "gas one" know how close minded a person is...

Keep it lit mane and lets not speak indirectly and go ahead and lay it all out on the line....I dont fuck with indirect messages..
Blah blah blah blah nigga I don't care what u talkin bout folks. I'm tryna sip this lean over here. Fuck what u talkin bout..writin mutha fuckin paragraphs about shit I don't give a fuck about

You think you some factor or somethin nigga who is you that I need to address, much less indirectly...die in a house fire kid

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Both are great MC's... Problem is most siccness members are onna 1995 hype & will never recognize Lil B's talent... It's a shame when the rest of the country appreciates your own Local Artist more than u do... Siccness onna backwards hype... Personally, I'm more offa Brotha Lynch fan, but I will never be a FAG like u & hate on Lil B...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont get why people hate on Lil B so much. i think you guys just dont get it yet so ill try to explain

Hes a young kid who found his niche, his own lane. and that lane is making fun of mainstream rap music with comical songs that contradict the negative gangster rap / trap rap / thug culture. his whole goal is to spread positivity and change peoples perceptions on rap music. hes like the weird al of rap music except he actually has a goal other than money, its to make you open your eyes and reflect on yourself if youre one of those people who get caught up in the music and try to live the thug lifestyle, its to make you step back and see how silly it is and how destructive and negative it is.

theres a huge problem with mainstream rap, its teaching kids that being ignorant is Ok and its ok to worship these idols who do drugs and rap about violence and money and offer no artistic merit at all, only brain numbing entertainment. Lil B is basically pointing out that it doesnt take any skill at all to do that kind of music when he makes those terrible songs with southern trap style beats, and no matter how terrible it is theres going to be kids that listen to it and take it seriously.

and hes also pointing out that anybody who tries to do anything positive is going to be looked on as a bitch or a faggot or an idiot; i mean look at that aids song he did, he proved that anybody who did something good like try to spread some positivity about aids awareness would just be ostracized and not taken seriously. thats why its so hilarious to me when he says stuff like "tiny pants on like a faggot" or "im a pretty bitch". hes saying the complete opposite of what the mainstream rappers are and doing it on the same type of beats they are and pissing off so many people that are brain washed by the alpha-male super gangster image, but they just dont see the message

Lil B is helping rap music grow up IMO and is hilarious and entertaining. theres two types of people: those who get what his message is, and those who take themselves and their music too seriously and will never ever understand

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and thats why i would have to say Lil B >>>>> Brotha Lynch

i dont care how many classics brotha lynch has, he raps about fairy tale made up bullshit and is a liar and a fake. his whole rap persona is just a gimmick, the dude is like 5'1 and weighs 110 pounds and looks like he smokes crack. Brotha lynch will never do more than slap together a shitty mixtape and try and take your ten bucks. Lil B is making hundreds of songs and distributing them for free, puts his face out there on dozens of videos, and while Lil B is just a persona, hes still realer than 95% of the shit out there cause hes putting his neck on the line with all the contradictory and 'gay' shit he says and does to antagonize the alpha-male super thug brainwashed people

i dont care about their lyrics or album sales or any of that bullshit, as an artist, Lil B is smarter and has a better message than brotha lynch will ever have, so thats why i would have to say Lil B >>>>> Brotha lynch

lol its so funny someone could just be themselves and try to spread positivity and have fun and receive soooooo much hate and negative attention. i think people are just realizing how dumb the whole super-thug images is and they are subconciously mad at themselves for being brainwashed by that bull shit

Apr 25, 2002
i dont get why people hate on Lil B so much. i think you guys just dont get it yet so ill try to explain

Hes a young kid who found his niche, his own lane. and that lane is making fun of mainstream rap music with comical songs that contradict the negative gangster rap / trap rap / thug culture. his whole goal is to spread positivity and change peoples perceptions on rap music. hes like the weird al of rap music except he actually has a goal other than money, its to make you open your eyes and reflect on yourself if youre one of those people who get caught up in the music and try to live the thug lifestyle, its to make you step back and see how silly it is and how destructive and negative it is.

theres a huge problem with mainstream rap, its teaching kids that being ignorant is Ok and its ok to worship these idols who do drugs and rap about violence and money and offer no artistic merit at all, only brain numbing entertainment. Lil B is basically pointing out that it doesnt take any skill at all to do that kind of music when he makes those terrible songs with southern trap style beats, and no matter how terrible it is theres going to be kids that listen to it and take it seriously.

and hes also pointing out that anybody who tries to do anything positive is going to be looked on as a bitch or a faggot or an idiot; i mean look at that aids song he did, he proved that anybody who did something good like try to spread some positivity about aids awareness would just be ostracized and not taken seriously. thats why its so hilarious to me when he says stuff like "tiny pants on like a faggot" or "im a pretty bitch". hes saying the complete opposite of what the mainstream rappers are and doing it on the same type of beats they are and pissing off so many people that are brain washed by the alpha-male super gangster image, but they just dont see the message

Lil B is helping rap music grow up IMO and is hilarious and entertaining. theres two types of people: those who get what his message is, and those who take themselves and their music too seriously and will never ever understand

and thats why i would have to say Lil B >>>>> Brotha Lynch

i dont care how many classics brotha lynch has, he raps about fairy tale made up bullshit and is a liar and a fake. his whole rap persona is just a gimmick, the dude is like 5'1 and weighs 110 pounds and looks like he smokes crack. Brotha lynch will never do more than slap together a shitty mixtape and try and take your ten bucks. Lil B is making hundreds of songs and distributing them for free, puts his face out there on dozens of videos, and while Lil B is just a persona, hes still realer than 95% of the shit out there cause hes putting his neck on the line with all the contradictory and 'gay' shit he says and does to antagonize the alpha-male super thug brainwashed people

i dont care about their lyrics or album sales or any of that bullshit, as an artist, Lil B is smarter and has a better message than brotha lynch will ever have, so thats why i would have to say Lil B >>>>> Brotha lynch

lol its so funny someone could just be themselves and try to spread positivity and have fun and receive soooooo much hate and negative attention. i think people are just realizing how dumb the whole super-thug images is and they are subconciously mad at themselves for being brainwashed by that bull shit

deep, breh.

Feb 8, 2003
Lil B is basically pointing out that it doesnt take any skill at all to do that kind of music when he makes those terrible songs with southern trap style beats, and no matter how terrible it is theres going to be kids that listen to it and take it seriously.

i been saying that on here for couple years but i got called a lil b groupie and accused of defending him by like three stupid muhfuckas on here. i saw what he was doing from a mile away when he wore them old shoes and thrift store shirts in his videos.

Jul 10, 2007
I Dont Know Why Anyone Would Compare The 2? Lynch Is An OG, And A Lyrical BEAST!!!!! Ok Maybe Theres A Way To Compare Them If Your Using There "Shock" Factor, In The Styles, But REALLY????...... And Butcher 206, Imma Just Say We Aren't Brainwashed If We've Gone Thru The Same Struggles As Lynch And Respect Him For Speaking On It.... The baby Killing Shit To Me Was Like A Metaphor That He's Been So Fucked Up, That Nothing Matters Anymore, And He Doesnt Give A Fuck..... But To Be A Legend You Have To Have Classics, And I Dont Feel lil b Is Anywhere Close To Lynchs Reputation.... In Northern Cali At Least lol

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON

The point is he made those 4 songs in general.only bitch niggas feel Lil b..this dude running around yellin bay area this bay area that..so when people think of the bay the shit he promotes is what they think is how shit is out here man fuck that little faggot and whoever supports this dude..it's real gangsta and real niggaz that actually mobbin out here in northern Cali Lil b is a gimmick.not hating on dudes success but anyone who wears skinny jeans and thinks theyre pretty as Hannah Montana.man if he did a show in Oakland in sure ten dudes would stomp his ass out .but yet these fake niggaz support this shit and think his music is what the bays about, catch feelings on what I said ten you must e a bitch like that Lil b artist you support.