Lil B Jumped by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Crew at Rolling Loud

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lil B is the most harmless dude in music. 10 dudes jumping him is like the equivalent of 10 of bullies in high school stomping out the 110lbs. math nerd.

What's hilarious though is 10 dudes got him and he walked out completely unscathed, didn't even get a stain on his suit lol

Would love to see some of them sorry ass cowards fight somebody 1v1 and catch a fade. Seeing the way they were throwing those punches on the ground I doubt any of them ever even been in an actual fight.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
after that many ppl tried to jump him he got up, wiped himself off and niggas ran as he was wiping his suit off. That might be the gayest attempted jumping I’ve ever seen, nigga walked away with a paper cut on his nose. And these were grown men. All them niggas is fags. But also , lil b’s fans need to stop actin like they gon ride for him cuz they about 40 times more pussy than the niggas jumping him talkin bout some task force! protect lil b at all costs!! that shit is a meme to y’all. none of you lil nerds gon get active for lil Brandon , that’s what’s sad they ride with the memes on the net but they ain’t gon get fonky.. and lil b know that. At the best his fans will send a hundred pizzas to a boogie’s house. But there are some real niggas that ain’t w the bull shit that will get active because it’s a direct diss to the bay.. so they might need to watch themselves , a few real niggas is on they head about this shit. I’m sure about that , it’s the principle. But the lil dorks talkin like they gon do sumn make me laugh reminds me when zzz extension got slept.

But much love to lil b that’s my brother he all about positivity and anyone who comes at him w violence got karma coming .. u ain’t never seen someone get jumped that says I love u afterwards. My nigga b is bulletproof love bro

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
its amazing that out of all them dudes involved...nobody came with the viscous head kick that left lil b lifeless.....i guess torso stomps and rick james leg kicks were good enough.

id say lil b is the real winner.

Apr 25, 2002
Reading some of these comments makes me think that some of yall wanted to see more bodily harm done to him. Ol buddy didn't like the fact that Lil B said he sound like Dej Loaf (which he does1) so I guess he had to prove him and his crew don't play and used the Basedgod to send a message. Lil B can deal with it. I don't know why yall giving him a pass when he has been a bad representative of the bay with wearing dresses and women's hats and an album called I'm Gay. That sh*t comes back to you playing those weirdo games.