Lil AJ x Lil Frost Ft Joe Blow - Trippin (Official Video) | Dir. By @StewyFilms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
In that one song on the new blow album he says "it's still one mob just had to let a few goofy's go"

Who did he let go? He's still rappin wit all them niggas and even still cool with mozzy after mozzy was dissing him.

Apr 10, 2006
In that one song on the new blow album he says "it's still one mob just had to let a few goofy's go"

Who did he let go? He's still rappin wit all them niggas and even still cool with mozzy after mozzy was dissing him.
Havent seen anything new with Blow and Mozzy.

Honestly that line confused me cuz as u said he still doing songs with em.

Dont see em dropping AJ cuz he and AJ been cool for a long time, Blood is out selling clothes, Mozzy blew up and sucks now, and Philthy just keeping doing Philthy so IDK who he was talking bout

Apr 10, 2006
HD said lil AJ a rat and got paperwork on em or some shit. Besides that dude can't rap for shit he got a boring talking flow and he a scrawny little bitch lookin nigga he ain't bout it bout it
Word like 2-3 years ago when AJ and his fag ass brother Regime kept putting up and then taking down fake ass paper work saying AJ AND 6Hunnit were rats.

6Hunnit and HD don't really do shit together anymore IDK if they fell out over the paper work bullshit or other shit.

IDK if AJ the one behind it, Regime his brother seem like more of a ho.

I mean did anyone see the pics he takes? Like he took 7-8 pics at the spot Frost was murdered like it was a damn photo shoot. SMH Dude just seems like a groupy ho who wants the spot light.

Still think this diss to AJ and Regime is underrated

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Havent seen anything new with Blow and Mozzy.

Honestly that line confused me cuz as u said he still doing songs with em.

Dont see em dropping AJ cuz he and AJ been cool for a long time, Blood is out selling clothes, Mozzy blew up and sucks now, and Philthy just keeping doing Philthy so IDK who he was talking bout
Mozzy and philthy both fell off. Philthy's last 5 albums are garbage and I'm being nice lol. He used to be hella dope. He trying too hard to be mainstream and so is mozzy lately. Joe blow new album is dope tho. Thanks for uploading it

May 9, 2002
Mozzy and philthy both fell off. Philthy's last 5 albums are garbage and I'm being nice lol. He used to be hella dope. He trying too hard to be mainstream and so is mozzy lately. Joe blow new album is dope tho. Thanks for uploading it
Mozzy is just as strong as he was 3 years ago IMHO. I would even say better as he slowed down the "catcha body" nonsense...

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
HD said lil AJ a rat and got paperwork on em or some shit. Besides that dude can't rap for shit he got a boring talking flow and he a scrawny little bitch lookin nigga he ain't bout it bout it
I don't recall that happening. When and where did HD call AJ a rat? It seems there is a sort of blurry line dividing sides. You got Philthy and Mozzy...AJ and Regime fuck with them and it seems like Lil Blood is really close with gangsters in LA. They all messed with Jacka real tough toward the end of his life. I would assume this means there's somewhat of an alliance with the Mob Figaz. Then you got Lavish D and A-wax. I can see on IG that HD fucks with Chollo and Lav, so that would lead me to believe that Bearface is rockin with that side. DB fucks with Lav and them, but he and HD have had problems in the past. Messy Marv and San Quinn seem to be reconnecting and we know Mess ain't fuckin with Philthy. Berner seems to have a hand in Messy's career, but if Mess fucks with enemies of the Mob Figaz, I would think there would be a conflict of interest. You got L-finguz who was supposedly super close with Lavish D and still did music with Mozzy, but with the recent snitch allegations, who knows where his loyalty lies. There's definitely a lot going on behind the scenes and I think a lot of it has more to do with street shit than rap.

I sound like I spend way too much time thinking about this shit, but if you listen to the music and follow these guys on social media, it's not hard to connect the dots. I'm just working all day or riding the train to and from, so wtf else Imma do? It seems like some of the OG's from San Francisco are starting to make some big plays behind the scenes. Maybe they can bring some unity.

Apr 10, 2006
I don't recall that happening. When and where did HD call AJ a rat? It seems there is a sort of blurry line dividing sides. You got Philthy and Mozzy...AJ and Regime fuck with them and it seems like Lil Blood is really close with gangsters in LA. They all messed with Jacka real tough toward the end of his life. I would assume this means there's somewhat of an alliance with the Mob Figaz. Then you got Lavish D and A-wax. I can see on IG that HD fucks with Chollo and Lav, so that would lead me to believe that Bearface is rockin with that side. DB fucks with Lav and them, but he and HD have had problems in the past. Messy Marv and San Quinn seem to be reconnecting and we know Mess ain't fuckin with Philthy. Berner seems to have a hand in Messy's career, but if Mess fucks with enemies of the Mob Figaz, I would think there would be a conflict of interest. You got L-finguz who was supposedly super close with Lavish D and still did music with Mozzy, but with the recent snitch allegations, who knows where his loyalty lies. There's definitely a lot going on behind the scenes and I think a lot of it has more to do with street shit than rap.

I sound like I spend way too much time thinking about this shit, but if you listen to the music and follow these guys on social media, it's not hard to connect the dots. I'm just working all day or riding the train to and from, so wtf else Imma do? It seems like some of the OG's from San Francisco are starting to make some big plays behind the scenes. Maybe they can bring some unity.
AJ and Regime were calling HD and 6Hunnit rats, it was like 2015 or 2016

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
HD posted something about lilAJ on Instagram couple weeks back saying he's a rat and put some shit up I can't remember exactly but it was there. I'm sure someone else in here saw it too out of the thousands that follow dude.

Lfinguz has paperwork on him for snitchin and his brother nuk got murdered by mozzy dudes so for him to fall off with lav and go ride with the enemy who killed his bro is some of the most pathetic shit I've seen in history.

Apr 10, 2006
HD posted something about lilAJ on Instagram couple weeks back saying he's a rat and put some shit up I can't remember exactly but it was there. I'm sure someone else in here saw it too out of the thousands that follow dude.
Damn didn't see that.

I seen gay ass Regime get at H when H was like RIP Frost.