Levitti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Does anyone know what ever happened to him? Is he still singing hooks, solos, etc? If so, where can I find his latest music? Who's album has he been on lately? I don't remember hearing him on 40 Water's last couple of albums. I haven't been keeping up with the music game lately like I use to.......

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Regardless of how 'tart' he may be, he's one of the dopest ever.

I wish Vitti was doin more. Its a waste of talent, if you ask me.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
autistic said:
Did you know he's a fruit tart?
I could care less how flipped up someone is! That's their own business. If dude likes to walk down Doo Doo Hole Stroll, then let it be. All I know is I liked how he fit right into everyone's music like 40's, Playa Jay Tee, etc.... There are a huge number artists throughout history were "fruit tarts". Again, what happened to him?

Feb 1, 2006
yea whats up with levitti?? Why ain't 40 water try to put him on??? Don't he got love for his folks or does he rather put cats like T-pain on his new shit! where the love at?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Yeah there's a lot of tight tracks Levitti sings on. Some of my favorites are:

E-40's "Ballin Outta Control" and "Smoke & Drank"

The Click's "Be About Yo' Paper"

Latino Velvet's "Telly" and "Buzzin"

Frost's "Speak On You"

B-Legit's "City 2 City"

D-Shot's "Six Figures"

Playaz Tryna Strive's "Alkahal & Dozanique" and "9 Sexual"

N2Deep's "Parkin' Lot Pimpin"

Funk Mobb Niggas' "Time To Mobb"

Mac Mall's "Get Right"

Celly Cel's "Hot Summer Day"

and his solo's like "Cream'ola" and "Come A New"

Damn! There are too many to think of and name! This is a sign that he does need to come back with more new hooks....

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he had worked on an album cause i remeber hearing some teracks for it, did it ever get released?

Mar 7, 2004
he's on one of my favorite tracks, good to me with laze,jacka, and levitti off the
VA-Laze The Big Dog Presents Unda Mode. I think him solo is wack but if he has just a little part on a song it's dope.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
r8r said:
he had worked on an album cause i remeber hearing some teracks for it, did it ever get released?
The only album I remember him working on was "So Fly". I heard that it never was released, because Jive records at the time changed their mind. I remember it was right after 40 and Sic Wid It blew up, but then Jive went really mainstream. Jive changed it's focus on more pop groups (I can't remember those bootsy ass artists names). I don't really know the details, but I remember someone on BART telling me that back in like 2001.