Lavish d

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Niggaz switched sides once they heard that shit that Mozzy supposedly said about Nortes. Watch Mozzy lose hella fans and record sales if he does a track with the Vallejo eses "bayrecon" lol

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Jeebus...Not gonna lie, I haven't see a sureno since I went out to howe park when my homies were playing handball a few years ago. And the one I saw was all methed out rockin the tetris tooth.

Anyway, Lav just needs to stay away from the trap beats and he'll be good. I hear alot of his shit comin out of cars in the parkways, people seem to be all over his shit now.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I worked in Vallejo a lot all I seen was scraps but one time some black cat was like this area all Norte lol there's that big dude h he a Vallejo Norte rapper

Jun 18, 2013
East Fresno
I don't think Lav is a more talented rapper than Mozzy but I do think he's got more range. Mozzy got locked into a real predictable style and I think he's limited on what type of beats he can work with.

Lavish D is more hit or miss but at least I don't know what every song is going to sound like before I hit play.