The Last Lil B thread EVER. "#1 Bitch": Ultimate slap, or Ultimate ass?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Okay, I lightweight fucked with lil b back in the day. cuz he was spittin when he had his back against the wall and everyone was hating hard.

But as of recently, man....i understand why niggas was just mad as fuck at this dude.
like i mean, his music makes me frown and want to punch a wall right now.

let me give you three examples of how bad shit has got, for people who arent paying attention to dude.

[video=youtube;Ui-jXjjWbU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-jXjjWbU0[/video]

[video=youtube;MdpKN1fjQnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdpKN1fjQnM[/video]

[video=youtube;zr9y-yh8Xt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr9y-yh8Xt8[/video]

those are easily the 3 worst songs that have ever came out of the entire bay area, ever.
im including play songs on hasbro keyboards by infants, joke songs, songs made by the mentally disabled (crazie locs?), songs housedogs from the bay area howled along to, cats playing with keyboards, and the like. worst shit ever created in this specific area of cali, easily.

like i said, i lightweight supported this nigga when he was comin with it lyrically, but that shit has come to a screeching halt as of now.

those songs are so bad it makes me want to shed a fucking tear like that native american dude when homie littered on his land in that old commercial. i literally want to cry over him peeing on rap music.

what do you HONESTLY think of those three songs? let me know.
im like, really interested in your fucking opinion on this shit, cuz im high and want to laugh at responses.

there cant be one person on earth that thinks that shit was tight. seriously.

Jul 4, 2011
Honestly, I see Lil B like I do any other rapper. If he drops shit I don't like, I don't listen to it. If he drops shit I like, I'll listen to it. At a certain point, a bad song is a bad song is a bad song... I don't differentiate between degrees of shitty, if it's garbage I won't listen to it.

That being said, I agree those songs are shitty. They don't detract from the material of his I do like though... if he continues to make shitty music, I'll stop listening to his new shit altogether and just listen to the songs I like. Again, same as with any other rapper.

One thing I do respect though is that at the end of the day he's not afraid to do him. The three songs you picked out are shitty not because he's watering his shit down or because he's trying to be something he's not but because it just didn't work. He could make a terrible song one day and a good one the next... some stuff will work and some will not. That's what artists do, sort through the shit and find the gold. The difference between Lil B and other rappers is that he releases both the gold and the shit and lets the listeners sort through it because he doesn't give a fuck... He probably finds it hilarious that thousands of people are shining his shit and calling it gold. If people actually like it though, it ain't my place to tell them they're literally eating his shit up... that "one man's trash is another man's treasure" shit is true. The only part that is relevant to me is what B himself considers to be gold... the moment he starts thinking that the bullshit you posted is actually good music is the moment I stop listening. Until then, I'll let other people whose ear I trust go through the trouble of sorting through the shit for me and I'll listen to what I like.

That's my 2 cents

Gas One

May 24, 2006
that nigga is on a HUGE downward spiral. i mean, it don't mean shit if you thought he was the weakest nigga ever and the biggest faggot in the world before these songs, but as someone who would periodically peep what lil b dropped as a fan of rap music in its entirety (im pretty open minded with music so ill give anything a chance) , this nigga has fallen into the biggest abyss of wackness possible in rap music.

i mean theres a point where you hear a song and youre like, you dont like it. its not your slice of pie. but you aint really trippin, cuz you realize music is pretty much hit or miss individually, you either like something, or you dont. if you dont like it, you aint trippin. you move on to something that slaps.

but to be completely honest with you, i cannot help but realize this nigga has either purposely became the worst rapper on earth in the span of a month, or this is actually what his 'falling off' is. the shit is so bad im actually slightly entertained on how horrible the shit is. can it get worse? thats what i want to know at this point.

your boy interupted his own rapping to do a overdub of "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" 3 times louder than his rap. what the fuck

all three of those songs have me just looking at the computer with a confused look on my face

i have rarely if ever in life just heard a song that i was just mad at that shits entire creation. im usually the same, its not my style, fuck it, move on. but how can anyone say this isnt seriously the worst shit ever? .

this shit is like, crazie locs levels. its no longer 'ok song was weak move on'
i pretty much peep everything on WSHH daily, and as of the last month ive just been noticing this niggas lunacy. i could give a fuck about his grandma earrings he wears and shit, i know hes trolling, but is this actually trolling on a level thats way over my head?

is the nigga just creating the worst shit an ear can hear, on purpose? it has to be.

im just fucking dumbfounded, on a musical level. like...what the fuck is going on here.
i dont think theres a person who cant agree with me on the fact that it may be the most horrible shit created.

id rather go to county jail for a night than listen to all three of those songs from beginning to end. swear to god, ill sleep that 24 off with ease. no questions asked, i aint even gotta figure out which one i wanna do. i cant listen to either 3 of those in completion. i cannot do it.

Jul 4, 2011
that nigga is on a HUGE downward spiral. i mean, it don't mean shit if you thought he was the weakest nigga ever and the biggest faggot in the world before these songs, but as someone who would periodically peep what lil b dropped as a fan of rap music in its entirety (im pretty open minded with music so ill give anything a chance) , this nigga has fallen into the biggest abyss of wackness possible in rap music.

i mean theres a point where you hear a song and youre like, you dont like it. its not your slice of pie. but you aint really trippin, cuz you realize music is pretty much hit or miss individually, you either like something, or you dont. if you dont like it, you aint trippin. you move on to something that slaps.

but to be completely honest with you, i cannot help but realize this nigga has either purposely became the worst rapper on earth in the span of a month, or this is actually what his 'falling off' is. the shit is so bad im actually slightly entertained on how horrible the shit is. can it get worse? thats what i want to know at this point.

your boy interupted his own rapping to do a overdub of "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" 3 times louder than his rap. what the fuck

all three of those songs have me just looking at the computer with a confused look on my face

i have rarely if ever in life just heard a song that i was just mad at that shits entire creation. im usually the same, its not my style, fuck it, move on. but how can anyone say this isnt seriously the worst shit ever? .

this shit is like, crazie locs levels. its no longer 'ok song was weak move on'
i pretty much peep everything on WSHH daily, and as of the last month ive just been noticing this niggas lunacy. i could give a fuck about his grandma earrings he wears and shit, i know hes trolling, but is this actually trolling on a level thats way over my head?

is the nigga just creating the worst shit an ear can hear, on purpose? it has to be.

im just fucking dumbfounded, on a musical level. like...what the fuck is going on here.
i dont think theres a person who cant agree with me on the fact that it may be the most horrible shit created.

id rather go to county jail for a night than listen to all three of those songs from beginning to end. swear to god, ill sleep that 24 off with ease. no questions asked, i aint even gotta figure out which one i wanna do. i cant listen to either 3 of those in completion. i cannot do it.
Part of his schtick is the contradiction between his garbage songs and his good songs which is why I don't take the garbage seriously. He drops garbage in one breath and stuff like this in the next.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ya aint gotta tell me, bro. i know what he does. im not new to this shit. but that aint taking away from the fact that the nigga created some of the worst shit on earth.

im not really trying to get into that same talk, lil b songs people hate vs lil b making songs that are actually pretty good, im focusing on the trash right now.

in the past, the songs people hated, IMO, were purely opinion (i liked all the swag/cooking shit)

right now, this shit.....like....no one can say that shit is dope and not be joking. i dont even think theres a possibility that this music can be liked by anyone.

i guess i wouldnt get it, if it was trolling. it would be a waste of time. but maybe thats his new angle, wack music. did the gay thing for attention, whats next, right?

shit is still gonna go down as weakest shit ever created in the bay, like time stamped and approved by mac dre, i dont think anyones topping this, ever.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah nuttkase, you put me on....ive been heavy on the nacho and BSBD albums lately...dude is dope and hella consistent with quality videos combined with quality songs..i gotta respect that...i think alot of people are sleeping or not up on nacho yet but that may change eventually...i know i slap his shit on the regular now

Sep 25, 2008
I don't know how this dude got a following, everything I've seen and heard from him is a fuckin' joke... except when dude punched him in that one video. Oh wait, that was funny too.