LAROO & TURF TALK-BLACK OPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
I purchased this awhile back at a Turf Talk show.
did u like it coop? I also thought turf fell off with his raps I aint heard it yet but am intrigued to check it out and see. Turf was ridiculously dope when i was recording with him back in 08. Really disappointed in everything i heard since.

Enjoyed Street Novelist and Brings The Hood, Westcoast Vaccine was fantastic to. Up there with Known Associates Vol.3 as two of my fav bay area released of the last 5 years.

But I have not liked any of his latest songs for some reason.

Hope his next solo is good because Turf is definatly one of my fav rappers when he is on his A game and spitting on good production.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
street novilest and westcoast vaccine r 2 insane solo's and turf talk brings the hood is a monster for a compilation. his flow has changed and he better get it back together. turf talk called 40 out on twitter then deleted and apologized the next day, sayin his album been done 3 years, it probably sucks so 40 wont put it out

Feb 8, 2006
I bought a lot of CDs the week i got this so didn't get to it for a while.it was better then most of the CDs I got this year.there are a few songs that ain't strong but for the most part it knocks