La cam' de Kicket : The Jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
“La cam’ de Kicket” is a new video series for Deeper Than Rap and Dailymotion. Follow Kicket as he travels alone with just his camera and a microphone, looking for dope US rap music related stuff to show you. Interviews, live reports, lifestyle, behind-the-scenes or whatever, the content may vary depending on his wanderings…

On February 2, 2015, The Jacka was shot and killed in Oakland. On August 12, he would have turned 38. Dominick Newton aka Shaheed Akbar was one of the most iconic Bay Area rappers. The previously unreleased footage you are about to see dates from late 2010, when Kicket met him at his own house and at a concert in Petaluma. This exclusive #LaCamDeKicket Episode is dedicated to his family and all the Mob Figaz fans worldwide. Mob In Peace The Jacka.

Here’s the link so you can check out the 43 minutes video:
[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zwf1e_la-cam-de-kicket-the-jacka_music]La cam' de Kicket : The Jacka - vidéo dailymotion[/ame]

Last edited:
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

That spot was the other mini, I had a few drunk nights there (lol).

Nothing beats hanging out a P Blacks spot tho...Lots of funny moments I recall.
at pretty blacks? speak on it cuddy I wanna hear this. Didnt p black reside in walnut creek for a little bit?