L.A.M.B - Violence of tha Lambz...NOW OUT DIGITALLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
ok then... what hood u from??? where u stay??? back tha tuff talk up...
wheres your show at next???

Jul 12, 2002
Yes I did. What happened? Wasn't Incisions banned? Is he LAMB?
Yes Incisions was lifetime banned, but he keeps coming back under new names. He is one member of LAMB. I wish the threads were not deleted so I could just link you to them.

Basically, he made a thread about a girl he claimed to have fucked. He was already hated by most people here at this point, so of course he got called out on it. He talked a bunch of shit, one thing led to another, and his mom was being texted by people on here lol.

He got banned for life because somebody dug up an old account of his and found some post where he said something about "DP on a 4 year old." Who says that shit, even if it's a joke? That's why he gets called a pedo.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yes Incisions was lifetime banned, but he keeps coming back under new names. He is one member of LAMB. I wish the threads were not deleted so I could just link you to them.

Basically, he made a thread about a girl he claimed to have fucked. He was already hated by most people here at this point, so of course he got called out on it. He talked a bunch of shit, one thing led to another, and his mom was being texted by people on here lol.

He got banned for life because somebody dug up an old account of his and found some post where he said something about "DP on a 4 year old." Who says that shit, even if it's a joke? That's why he gets called a pedo.
Ok, I think I remember someone else telling me about this, lol. Isn't his mom like a real estate agent or something? That's fucked up,though, contacting her. So who is he in LAMB? the guy with the "distinct" voice? The mixed guy or the other cat? DP on a 4 yr old? WTF?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, I think I remember someone else telling me about this, lol. Isn't his mom like a real estate agent or something? That's fucked up,though, contacting her. So who is he in LAMB? the guy with the "distinct" voice? The mixed guy or the other cat? DP on a 4 yr old? WTF?
He's the jewish guy with the deep voice.

Ya I thought it was taking it too far to contact his mom too, but it only happened because he wouldn't stop running his mouth at people on here. He was warned.

Whoever texted her didn't say anything that bad to her though, and they posted a screenshot and it was actually hilarious. They sent her something like "Your son likes to lie on the internet." Her response was something like "What's new?" That's not word for word, but it was something along those lines.