L.A.M.B - LOL REMIX (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2014
REMIX TO TRACK OFF "VIOLENCE OF THA LAMBZ"....OFF THE FORTHCOMING MIXTAPE. PRODUCED BY X9 FROM CHICAGO. BEAT A LIL DIFF FROM UR TYPICAL WEST COAST SHIT, BUT STILL SLAPPIN:

I GOT NO EDITING SKILLS WHATSOEVER, BUT I GAVE IT A SHOT FOR THE REMIX VIDEO, 1ST TIME TRYIN IT OUT

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Wow this is super dope not even kidding it's the best thing I ever heard in my whole life man your music is on another level

Just kidding, your still a fag and your music still sucks...

Sep 25, 2014
Wow this is super dope not even kidding it's the best thing I ever heard in my whole life man your music is on another level

Just kidding, your still a fag and your music still sucks...

stop trying to fit in and go sip some tea u bitch u....you could hook cats up wit a threesome from nicki minaj and beyonce and still everyone would hate your punkass, fuckin fruitcake. stop trying and just kill yourself.

Sep 25, 2014
oh and.......

[quote author=DaGrimProphet link=action=profile;u=34388 date=1424216701]
Just peeped some of your music... super dope shit bro, liked the facebook pages too
[/quote]

[quote author=DaGrimProphet link=action=profile;u=34388 date=1424549012]

If you ever need a featured verse and your willing to hear a young unknown cat, just hit me up
[/quote]

^^you are the most pathetic and worthless mufucka in internet history. a whole nother breed of faggot, foreal tho, i've never seen nothin like it. no wonder u have no homies and still cant make friends on here no matter how hard u try. u dont deserve life, bitchboy.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
How come you were banned?
i duno why, theyre a buncha nerds over there lol
what was the reason you were originally banned?
U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum
I had no idea what really went down, this was when I was tempbanned for a week...
the siccness is the only forums that bans ppl they dont like... props for dealing shit back
it's just a big circle jerk ... if u don't jerk them back off, U ain't gettin jerked
yes it's much doper here and better music discussion too

But of course I saw a new message sent yesterday when I went back on there to get these messages...
HI GAYBOY

Sep 25, 2014
How come you were banned?
i duno why, theyre a buncha nerds over there lol
what was the reason you were originally banned?
U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum
I had no idea what really went down, this was when I was tempbanned for a week...
the siccness is the only forums that bans ppl they dont like... props for dealing shit back
it's just a big circle jerk ... if u don't jerk them back off, U ain't gettin jerked
yes it's much doper here and better music discussion too

But of course I saw a new message sent yesterday when I went back on there to get these messages...
HI GAYBOY

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
THEN GET OUT MY FUCKIN THREAD TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE TO LIKE U, U SPINELESS FAG
lol you talk a lot of shit online but I guarantee you would keep your head down and shut up in real life.

You say a lot of shit to me, but why the fuck do you post here? Oh wait, you answered that already...

dont know why you bother re-joining
FOR PROMOTING L.A.M.B

lol don't you just get clowned every time you post your music here?

Sep 25, 2014
lol you talk a lot of shit online but I guarantee you would keep your head down and shut up in real life.

You say a lot of shit to me, but why the fuck do you post here? Oh wait, you answered that already...

dont know why you bother re-joining
FOR PROMOTING L.A.M.B

lol don't you just get clowned every time you post your music here?
LMFAO U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. UR A BRITISH NERD, I'D SLAP U IF I SAW U IN PERSON AND STUFF UR THROAT WIT CRUMPETS TIL U CHOKED 2 DEATH.....AND WTF R U TALKIN ABOUT, U GET CLOWNED EVERY DAY HERE AND U ACTUALLY TRYIN HARD AS HELL TO BE LIKED. YOU NEXT LEVEL BETA MALE, BITCHBOY.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
LMFAO U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. UR A BRITISH NERD, I'D SLAP U IF I SAW U IN PERSON AND STUFF UR THROAT WIT CRUMPETS TIL U CHOKED 2 DEATH.....AND WTF R U TALKIN ABOUT, U GET CLOWNED EVERY DAY HERE AND U ACTUALLY TRYIN HARD AS HELL TO BE LIKED. YOU NEXT LEVEL BETA MALE, BITCHBOY.
1. You use the word "nerd" way too much, often improperly. I sometimes think you don't know what it means.
2. Where the fuck does all this hate on crumpets come from? I'm talking about everyone, those suckas are fucking tasty with jam or nutella or syrup or whatever.

But yeah, I don't want to get into a full-scale internet argument because I'm not a fucking nerd like you.

Sep 25, 2014
1. You use the word "nerd" way too much, often improperly. I sometimes think you don't know what it means.
2. Where the fuck does all this hate on crumpets come from? I'm talking about everyone, those suckas are fucking tasty with jam or nutella or syrup or whatever.

But yeah, I don't want to get into a full-scale internet argument because I'm not a fucking nerd like you.

U DONT GET IT, DO U? IM THE MOST HATED POSTER IN THIS FORUMS HISTORY AND I JUST MADE U MY BITCH. THAT DOESN'T BODE TOO WELL TOWARDS YOUR YEARNING FOR ACCEPTANCE. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HOLD MY POCKET, SPORT.