Kreayshawn Feat. 2 Chainz "Breakfast" [Official Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Damm man I feel hella good my city is gentrifying like a motherfucker but at least you gotta deal with this 60 pound art student of a tweaker reppin the town and Lil B reppin Berkely, I think its liteweight on some elvis shit shes always talkin about the town buts clearly not the demographic she is goin, maybe thats worded wrong, but to me its like seeing a hipster claiming the mission

Apr 25, 2002
She fucked up by not having Speak! write her rhymes anymore. Well, he only wrote Gucci Gucci.. but then again that will more than likely be her only "hit" ever.
well this new single (like gucci gucci) has a lot going for it:

1) original concept that appeals to her core demographic
2) dope beat
3) catchy hook
4) feature from the hottest "new" trap rapper (arguably "rapper", period) in the game
5) major push from Columbia

i think its gonna be another big summer for her.

and thats crazy that Speak! wrote gucci gucci, never knew that.

May 9, 2002
well this new single (like gucci gucci) has a lot going for it:

1) original concept that appeals to her core demographic
2) dope beat
3) catchy hook
4) feature from the hottest "new" trap rapper (arguably "rapper", period) in the game
5) major push from Columbia

i think its gonna be another big summer for her.
2, 3, and 4 are very debatable/subjective

and thats crazy that Speak! wrote gucci gucci, never knew that.
Its the reason why her rhymes were half descent. They are a huge step down in this song.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
She fucked up by not having Speak! write her rhymes anymore. Well, he only wrote Gucci Gucci.. but then again that will more than likely be her only "hit" ever.
I never knew Speak! wrote Gucci Gucci, but I guess that makes sense, and explains why her lyrics weren't god awful on that song. I actually thought that song was cool. however, this shit was fucking terrible.... like, really really bad.