knyva-Black Diamond Story-2001(?) pittsburg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2007
i actually got a set of old mixtapes that are similar and have a few of the same tracks. all from camp mob figaz fam. i remember something with heavyweight or something for the logo. ill have to look for them. i think there are 5 or 6 others

i know one was a Smash Unit mixtape

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
i actually got a set of old mixtapes that are similar and have a few of the same tracks. all from camp mob figaz fam. i remember something with heavyweight or something for the logo. ill have to look for them. i think there are 5 or 6 others

i know one was a Smash Unit mixtape
Shit if you can, upload em bro!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I've heard ill Maj before, features only though. And I remember the smash unit cd as well, I think there's one from the pueblo Indians as well
Ill maj was featured on this compilation called Heated 19, it featured a few tracks from some Pittsburg/Concord folks. On the cd cover insert it had Ill Maj's project pictured saying coming soon.

Apr 25, 2002
Bay Area Rap fun fact - Knyva also appeared on AP9's Voices from Headshots and is in jail for murdering the guy that put together Notorious Pimps Playaz Hustlaz compilation.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Ill maj was featured on this compilation called Heated 19, it featured a few tracks from some Pittsburg/Concord folks. On the cd cover insert it had Ill Maj's project pictured saying coming soon.
same with an albjum i got from ENlightend Minds camp (outta concord) I think it was Purpose album.. Said about a Maj album comin...

I had that Blood On'Nis MOney since it fuckin dropped and was waitin for him to bring something.. Shame it never happened.