KING FREAKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
DDAAAMMM! dis dude is hella raw i dont kno y but i jus told myself to chek out his music n dude spits flames fo reals tho!! Dat Pueblo Children is hella tight! Rydah n Freako u cant go wrong if u aint peeped it den i suggest ya should ey but does anybody kno how he died i would like to kno mo info on him I like to kno bout da rappers i listen to!

Jun 6, 2006
its nuthin, be on the lookout for my dvd,im doing a huge rip on freako,with exclusive interviews and commentarys from of the closest people who knew him personally

Feb 4, 2005
If you Like that Rydah & Freako album then def check out the two Freako albums in my sig and that Ghettostars album cos compared to them that Rydah & Freako album was average at best.

To C.M.P CEO
Press Play you changed your account name again? When is that Dvd actually slated to drop?

Feb 4, 2005
And if you use the sites search feature you can find some more threads, i got one with a list of all the tracks he's featured on ( its not complete) somewhere around here.

Nov 7, 2004
for real. I still gotta cop that Mac Dre presents Freako tape. I just wish hte production and mastering where better quality on his old cd's. He got a tight song on the new Thizz tape called tinted shades. They should release a "best of" or "appearences" album. My fav freak song is prob "story of a young g" or "lost soul"

R.I.P K.I.N.G

Jun 6, 2006
To C.M.P CEO
Press Play you changed your account name again? When is that Dvd actually slated to drop?

ye...film still in process,im going over alot of legal issues and im working on some distribution deals,and im working with some new promoters out of state,trying to build a solid foundation. no release date for now,but 07 will be the year tho

Jul 13, 2005
i 1st heard freako oN the Jacka'z 1st solo, war faces i beeN a faN siNce N alwayz kept aN ear out 4 KiNg Freak Rest IN Paradise Freako a tru bay legeNd N his owN right