KING FREAKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Does King Freako have any unreleased material comin out? Or anythign ever droppin again?? Some features or somethin...I can't get enough of his shit. I'd even read a poetry book by this nigga...he was on a Pac path (I feel him a lot more than Pac tho.)

Aug 7, 2003
There will probably be some few new projects coming out with some freako material. There is a project king compilation coming out, dont know if its going to have freako on it or not but it might be like a dedication cd to him. and that new ghetto starz cd will probably have some of his last material on it. not sure just educated guesses.

Feb 11, 2006
king freako was sav wid his spits but real deep to...one of my fav rappers aswell...dat new ghetto starz will be slap fo sho

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for the info y'all...i'm a little surprised that only a couple cats got on here and spread some knowledge..

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Sad to see him go.. RIP

Freako was one of the illest lyricist in the bay area, I saw his first cd at the wherehouse about 5-6 yrs ago and bought cuz Mac Dre was on it. Every since then I been a fan.. Got That Ghetto Starz, UZI eerythang... seem like the people in the world you admire the most always die..

Feb 4, 2005
rwashing34 said:
Freako was one of the illest lyricist in the bay area, I saw his first cd at the wherehouse about 5-6 yrs ago and bought cuz Mac Dre was on it. Every since then I been a fan.. Got That Ghetto Starz, UZI eerythang... seem like the people in the world you admire the most always die..
I was thinking the same shit the other day.

Mar 4, 2006
Yea, he's probly the only artist to actually come through and spit some real shit with the most strongest emotion ever to let you know that he's serious about what's he's trying to get across his audience and thats hard to find in an artist now a days so in other words he was raw.

Dec 12, 2006
Freak was/is dope as fuck. If he did'nt pass he might be on top right now, it's shame we'll never know. Catch him on my upcoming album w/ AP-9, RIP KING FREAKO!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Yeah King Freako (RIP) was a savage on the mic. Too bad Story of a G: Life as a General was so poorly mix and mastered...Freako ripped the hell out of the beats on there.
Yeah man I was hella dissapointed in the quality of that CD cuz I'm a big fan of freakos flow and there isn't alot of his material out since his life was cut short, RIP

Apr 25, 2002
freako was the shit man. i dont even really slap his shit anymore. his first CD was such a banger.

i dont know if he'd be on top right now because most people wouldnt be able to feel his style but that fool was dope