King Cydal - In The Clouds [Prod By King Cydal][Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
IDK why 650 rappers that ain't called Scoot Dogg & Bandaide get slept on on this board. King Cydal, Dassius Clay, B-Jada, AG, etc. all can spit.

Dope video, y'all filmed that at Venice Beach right?

Sep 25, 2008

First off, I wanna say that King Cydal song/video dope.

Second, thanks for postin' that Lyrical Murders video. I ain't lived in the Bay for 12.5 years and still try to stay up on Bay rap, but haven't really heard many new artists I like aside from some Livewire and just recently Young Gully... other than that, keepin' up with the OGs.

I needed that though, some good shit, keep it up mayne. Dudes was spittin' over that Slaughterhouse beat. Shit made me laugh when Insain talked about Pitbull and Akon's stage incidents.

Nov 10, 2009

Second, thanks for postin' that Lyrical Murders video. I ain't lived in the Bay for 12.5 years and still try to stay up on Bay rap, but haven't really heard many new artists I like aside from some Livewire and just recently Young Gully... other than that, keepin' up with the OGs.

I needed that though, some good shit, keep it up mayne. Dudes was spittin' over that Slaughterhouse beat. Shit made me laugh when Insain talked about Pitbull and Akon's stage incidents.

right on for that fam youtube :dassius clay for more vids thanx for support bay music.. and yeah cydal is doing his thang right now too... im feelin this one too

http://youtu.be/X1n_nyfvPmo

check this on too.. M @Mr.Syn 303 itkings

http://youtu.be/LMp0NU2Ou38

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006

yeah the bay area rap scene aint what it was...but there is a lot of talent in the 650...king cydal, j-dash, freddy p, b-jada, young boomin.

Sep 25, 2008