KILLA TAY THE X-FILES AVAILABLE 2/7/17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
ITS AN OLD TRK AND SINCE U PLAYIN REPORTER LETS TALK FACTS. I TOLD THE TRUTH FROM MY PERSPECTIVE ABOUT WHAT I DIDNT LIKE THAT RELL WAS DOING. BIG DIFFERENCE FROM "BASHING".
SO SINCE THATS CLEAR, I MAY OR MAY NOT RELEASE A MAC RELL PROJECT THIS YEAR.
IF I DO, ITS A BUSINESS DECISION BUT WE'VE DISCUSSED WHAT WAS WRONG AND FIXED IT. I SAID THAT ALREADY THO.
#YUP YUP

Props: MAC RELL
Apr 28, 2016
Nigga dissed u n ur whole sett wen he was false claimin wcm lol how u gonna act like that shyt squashed n koo he a goofy for life period I wouldn't ever fuck with hi
But to each his own

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
DISSED MY SET?? LOL
SEE WHEN PPL HAVE DISAGREEMENTS YALL SHOULDNT RUN WITH IT AND TRY TO MAKE IT A BEEF SO QUICK.
RELL IS LIKE MY LIL BRO. LIL BROS MAKE MISTAKES. SOMETIMES I FORGIVE, SOMETIMES I DON'T. PERIOD
EVERYBODY HAS PPL THAT DON'T LIKE THEIR CHARACTER.
PPLS PERSONAL OPINION HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH BUSINESS. RELL HAS A FAN BASE, I HAVE A NETWORK FOR IT. IM IN THE BUSINESS OF RELEASING KILLA TAY PRESENTS PROJECTS RIGHT NOW. IF THE ALBUM HE SUBMITS HAS POTENTIAL TO SELL I WILL RELEASE A PROJECT. SIMPLE RIGHT??
I LIKE TO HELP ARTISTS, NOT DIAGNOSE THEIR MEDICAL ISSUES. I BELIEVE I CAN HELP RELL SELL SOME RECORDS IN PLACES HE MAY NOT REACH. NO NEED TO OVER ANALYZE IT

Props: S.L.A.B
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
My bad who was he talking about then if it wasn't you?
WHO CARES?? YOU??
PPL SUBLEMINALLY DO SONGS TO RELEASE EMOTIONS ALL THE TIME. ANYWAY, I WASNT SPEAKING WITH HIM FOR AWHILE BECUZ OF HIS ACTIONS, NOT ANYTHING MUSIC RELATED. WE CHOPPED IT, LET THEM BYGONES BE BYGONES AND I RECOGNIZE SOME MATURITY. IF THE MUSIC MATCHES THE GROWTH IT CAN BE A POSITIVE OUTCOME AND WE CAN RELEASE A PROJECT THIS YEAR :cheeky:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that first song, you did your thing lyric wise, woulda liked to hear it as a solo track, maybe no singing, but shit i cannot be tryna tell you how to make your own song, thats exactly how you wanted it, so i can respect it as the way you wanted it, cant have it my way like burger king. mac rell was ok, i thought the chick outdid him, i dont know about all this talk back and forth about mac rell, the only thing that i thought was weird about that dude was when he put out a mac rell & jacka collab album that literally had no jacka on it...that was the weirdest shit i ever seen created in my life. but beyond that i got nothin against dude.

i think youve always had a good ability to make music so ill check for it. i think you and licwit from SD should collab, but thats just my opinion, on some crip shit, it would work well. thats my nigga from SD before i moved out of the city to come to the bay but i have real belief in him as an artist, and alot of people on siccness fuck with him tough too. you should look into that.