Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
The Internet is abuzz with talk of Tay retiring and canceling his Tour dates according to close a source . ..

Seeing this talk on facebook about Killa Tay retiring....tbh if that actually happens it would fuck me up. I hope to god him and bo come to the UK this year, its been the only thing I been looking forward to for the last 6 months.

If I dont have that to look forward to, what the fuck is the point of even moving on through the bullshit. And if he retires so I cant make a track with him, why bother trying this hard in school?
Its not just the shows themselves. Sure, I been hella excited to see my first live shows, and I always wanted to see Tay and Bo live. But I been looking forward to meeting Killa Tay in person and shaking his hand. He been the only dude to truly show me respect and treat me like family. I been looking forward to hanging out, at the concert afterparty or whatever, and smoking weed and/or drinking and chopping it up. I never hung out with another person before, aside from maybe my brother but we have no real common interests.

I been looking forward to this shit every day and now that it aint happening I feel kinda empty, as pathetic as that sounds. I guess I'm probably the one to blame, I burned my bridge with him when I posted that world tour shit without thinking and it wasn't too clear..

Killa Tay is just a dude I respect immensely for his musical achievements and for treating me with respect when it wasn't always the most popular move. He always kept it real about who he was, and I can do nothing but respect that.

Honestly I think he's a wise individual and if he genuinely believes retiring now is the best move, I'll have to respect that decision too.

As he's the only dude who treated me like family, WCM's best interests are my best interests. Period.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
DaGrimProphet said:
I never hung out with another person before, aside from maybe my brother but we have no real common interests.
how is that shit like, even possible? like dude is serious?

you aint ever even played with another little kid in a sandbox as a young boy?

that shit might lightweight be child abuse

damn dude, that breaks my heart. ill hang out with you!
lets hang, my g

#hangwithgrimprophetmovement

wait so if you never hung with anyone.. youre definitely a virgin as well?

:bursts out crying:

#getabroadforgrimprophetmovement

slide through !

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
how is that shit like, even possible? like dude is serious?

you aint ever even played with another little kid in a sandbox as a young boy?

that shit might lightweight be child abuse

damn dude, that breaks my heart. ill hang out with you!
lets hang, my g

wait so if you never hung with anyone.. youre definitely a virgin as well?

:bursts out crying:

#getabroadforgrimprophetmovement

slide through !
LMAO

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
he also talked about carving WCM on his arm with a knife. to prove to Tay how loyal he is.
Well he did kinda get the idea from M @Mr.G after he carved a 14 into Snakegang @Snakegang to show his gangsterism