Killa Tay Presents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Hi Reo. Do you know me?? I already told you who I am. Pops has his own profile and I'll be promoting for him here since he said he doesn't like this site and it's watered down and full of haters. Im here for business not personal but if you hate on him i'm gonna say something. Don't be an idiot.

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Hi Reo. Do you know me?? I already told you who I am. Pops has his own profile and I'll be promoting for him here since he said he doesn't like this site and it's watered down and full of haters. Im here for business not personal but if you hate on him i'm gonna say something. Don't be an idiot.
BITCH DO U KNO ME!!!

FUCK YO 2 DADDY GAY PARENT ADOPTED ASS, FUCK YO WASHED UP ASS GERIATRIC DADDY AND HIS GARBO ASS MUSIC KNO1 CHECKS FOR!!!

IF THIS SITE IS SO WATERED DOWN Y U HERE, U OL TRYNA RIDE MY DADDY COAT TAIL ASS BUSTER...

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Very funny. I'm just here to handle business like i was asked to. None of the words you typed mean anything to me cuz i actually know my father. You must be an orphan. We laugh at people like you. Where is all the animosity coming from? My dad must've fucked your mother and drank all of your capri suns