#KILLA TAY PRESENTS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ME EITHER....ITS RIB EYES AND SKRIMPS WHEN IM DINING WITH A LADY FRIEND. ONLY HAMBURGER I EAT IS MY OWN, IN AND OUT OR FIVE GUYS. I WOULD FEED U RAT POISON ANYWAY. U DONT DESERVE MY CHEFFIN. U DONT RESPECT YOURSELF SO WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER EXPECT U TO ACT WITH SOME SENSE. U TRY 2 HARD AND STILL AINT HANDLIN NOTHIN
#FATBOY CAPONE STRIKES AGAIN

Feb 8, 2006
On first listen I didn't like the first eargasm CD. Then I listened a few more and it knocked I just think I should have kept more of a open mind instead of expecting a certain type sound. Is the 2nd CD sImilar? Is there a solid release date for moment of truth 2? Is lil cyko still with y'all on any level? If.so any chance of you both making shit together?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
On first listen I didn't like the first eargasm CD. Then I listened a few more and it knocked I just think I should have kept more of a open mind instead of expecting a certain type sound. Is the 2nd CD sImilar? Is there a solid release date for moment of truth 2? Is lil cyko still with y'all on any level? If.so any chance of you both making shit together?
LIL CYCO HAS BEEN SHOOTIN MOVIES AND VIDEOS BUT IM SURE IF I ASKED HIM TO RAP ON SOMETHING HE WOULD. AND EARGASMS 1 WAS A PPL FRIENDLY PROJECT ON PURPOSE BUT ITS GOOD MUSIC.EARGASMS 2 IS A LIL MORE STREET RELATED AND I ANNOUNCED THAT SNAKE EYES 2 IS MY OFFICIAL SOLO AND THE EARGASMS PROJECTS WILL BE COMPILATIONS BUT I PLAN ON DOIN SEVERAL VOLUMES. THX FOR THE FEEDBACC

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet
I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH U AT ALL. MY BAD IF I GET DISTRACTED WHEN I COME ON HERE BUT IM NOT IGNORING U PURPOSELY. U CAN PRE ORDER THE SNAKE EYES 2 PACCAGE @ WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM FAM
Thats what I was tryna ask you about...I cant find the preorder on that site.