KILLA TAY AND AMPICHINO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Bay Area rap is hitting an all time low with music like this. Poor production, hipster saxophone-type beats. Sounds like the rapper Common, SJW hip-hop style... pure faggotry. bring the mob shit back you old bastards. Cheers to real artists like: NHT BoyZ, Keith Jenikns, and Young Gully for keeping the Bay alive.

Mar 5, 2014
Bay Area rap is hitting an all time low with music like this. Poor production, hipster saxophone-type beats. Sounds like the rapper Common, SJW hip-hop style... pure faggotry. bring the mob shit back you old bastards. Cheers to real artists like: NHT BoyZ, Keith Jenikns, and Young Gully for keeping the Bay alive.
First time I heard somebody on here mention Nht Boyz They do be gassin and Youn Gully is one of the best in the bay to bad you only mentioned them because you was hattin it was an opinion til you added your personal attack feelings A-wax why jump on every killa tay thread thats one fascination you have with dude your the bay version Of Stan did he not respond to your letter back in time you saw him at a concert and he didnt follow thru at a promise I mean damn versache be trollin and at least funny sometimes your just switchin to fake profiles and on some OD shit

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
propin the above post to get some eyes on this thread. the siccness need to hear this track! i just keep repeating to my self "gawd damn this shit slap" i need to check out amps project

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
First time I heard somebody on here mention Nht Boyz They do be gassin and Youn Gully is one of the best in the bay to bad you only mentioned them because you was hattin it was an opinion til you added your personal attack feelings A-wax why jump on every killa tay thread thats one fascination you have with dude your the bay version Of Stan did he not respond to your letter back in time you saw him at a concert and he didnt follow thru at a promise I mean damn versache be trollin and at least funny sometimes your just switchin to fake profiles and on some OD shit
Do your homework, this account is from 07' I changed my user name. Check my previous posts. I think A-Wax is gay, and I think Killa Tay is equal. I'm not "hating" I'm stating my opinion as a Bay Area Rap fan. If you Killa-Gay/Awax shills cannot accept oh well. The fact that they both post on here and have wars is fucking pathetic.

Mar 5, 2014
Do your homework, this account is from 07' I changed my user name. Check my previous posts. I think A-Wax is gay, and I think Killa Tay is equal. I'm not "hating" I'm stating my opinion as a Bay Area Rap fan. If you Killa-Gay/Awax shills cannot accept oh well. The fact that they both post on here and have wars is fucking pathetic.
I dont know how you posting in 07 proves your not A-wax I agree the bay been in a slump and the music doesnt knock like it use to but you can state an opinion without the extra shit like emotinal name calling when you add that on it seems more like hattin the online back and forth is hilarious to me tho but I havent caught from the start so I cant say who started it or who's wrong or right I just know wax fans be to much on some OD Ridin shit plus I havent seen one husslah thread or killa tay thread go without the extra shit the few A Wax threads that had it gets deleted but it is intertaining it got me on the site more that and the grim and versache diss songs

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I dont know how you posting in 07 proves your not A-wax I agree the bay been in a slump and the music doesnt knock like it use to but you can state an opinion without the extra shit like emotinal name calling when you add that on it seems more like hattin the online back and forth is hilarious to me tho but I havent caught from the start so I cant say who started it or who's wrong or right I just know wax fans be to much on some OD Ridin shit plus I havent seen one husslah thread or killa tay thread go without the extra shit the few A Wax threads that had it gets deleted but it is intertaining it got me on the site more that and the grim and versache diss songs
I've never heard of A-wax before I started posting on the siccness again.... He's beyond irrelevant. In all honesty I don't really hate Tay, I just think it's lame how he takes this forum so seriously. Funny how artists like Da Undadoog can be humble and take constructive criticism and become better artist. Tay is on here posting hashtags and talking in all caps like a fucking autistic moron calling all non-believers haters. He's lame. A-wax is a drug addict. and I've never digged CBO's music. This is a Rap forum. Stop getting Butt-hurt. you baby back bitches.

All Hail - King of the Bay.

Mar 5, 2014
I've never heard of A-wax before I started posting on the siccness again.... He's beyond irrelevant. In all honesty I don't really hate Tay, I just think it's lame how he takes this forum so seriously. Funny how artists like Da Undadoog can be humble and take constructive criticism and become better artist. Tay is on here posting hashtags and talking in all caps like a fucking autistic moron calling all non-believers haters. He's lame. A-wax is a drug addict. and I've never digged CBO's music. This is a Rap forum. Stop getting Butt-hurt. you baby back bitches.

All Hail - King of the Bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5WNUMMPuw4

I think your comment is more for tay I dont care how u feel towards him yo issues with him is your issues it dont help or harm me thats not my problem you should just tell him that hes a grown men he can speak for himself to be real I never heard of AWAX until I got on here too and I didnt know Tay and C-bo still made music I get what u sayin about criticism someone else said the same thing I personally dont know so I cant speak on it from what I seen it seems the nigga may be in defense mode kuz on every thread is a Awax groupie speakin on him if its his thread or speakin on Husslah on all threads I was sayin tho its harder to believe its critiscism when it has insults thrown in some people may take it the wrong way me and u might see it as the internet nothing serious someone else might take it different thats all I Im sayin but each men is entitled and should voice they opinion no filter thats just what men do

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I think your comment is more for tay I dont care how u feel towards him yo issues with him is your issues it dont help or harm me thats not my problem you should just tell him that hes a grown men he can speak for himself to be real I never heard of AWAX until I got on here too and I didnt know Tay and C-bo still made music I get what u sayin about criticism someone else said the same thing I personally dont know so I cant speak on it from what I seen it seems the nigga may be in defense mode kuz on every thread is a Awax groupie speakin on him if its his thread or speakin on Husslah on all threads I was sayin tho its harder to believe its critiscism when it has insults thrown in some people may take it the wrong way me and u might see it as the internet nothing serious someone else might take it different thats all I Im sayin but each men is entitled and should voice they opinion no filter thats just what men do
Learn proper punctuation. Your wall of nonsense has zero validity. I'm sure wherever you live, a local Community College can help you. I didn't read past the first sentence because you sound like an autistic 4 year-old.

Mar 5, 2014
Learn proper punctuation. Your wall of nonsense has zero validity. I'm sure wherever you live, a local Community College can help you. I didn't read past the first sentence because you sound like an autistic 4 year-old.
Nigga If your worried about punctuation on a rap forum you got bigger problems pointing out punctuaction aint putting money in your hand so u waisting time about complaining about it A-WAX WHITE PEOPLE AND THEY DAMN PROPER INTERNET Writeing

Props: mq66 and mq66

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Nigga If your worried about punctuation on a rap forum you got bigger problems pointing out punctuaction aint putting money in your hand so u waisting time about complaining about it A-WAX WHITE PEOPLE AND THEY DAMN PROPER INTERNET Writeing
I honestly hope you're under the age of 9. You are a prime example of why people think America is full of retards. Do the world a favor, and commit suicide. You waste of space loser. I make more money in 3 days than you make in a month. Open a book you failure.