JUST CURIOUS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ASK HIM....IM PRETTY SURE ITS COOL BY NOW THO.
AND SHIT....I GOT A STACHE. NO NEED TO SEXPLAY ME WITH A FAGGOTS NAME IN YOUR SIG NAME. IM 100% HETEROSEXUAL. YOUR TIME IS UP BUDDY. JOKES ON U
#WCM
You got a stache? so does Lisa!! I have a beard can you grow one?

Apr 5, 2016
If they go back to making dope music like they did before? I'd say ya! Like awax he's been experimenting with every sound/fad from the beginning, I don't even know what his style is... lyrics and content have carried him along way... I would support a savage times 2 type project quick he kind of needs it IMO... bo did money to burn and has a different sound on album from album 40 also does the same so idk
yer a real life groupie lol...

Id bet EVERYTHING that I own yer a white boy from the suburbs...

Apr 5, 2016
tay washed, old, and no longer relevant. but all u lames that fuck wit a white boy from the berbs banging a hood he aint frum are just as lame lol

its so obvious who his fan base is lol... finessed y'all lames...

Whore-Cal aint shit lol

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I'LL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT IN MY CIRCLE. THATS WHAT COUNTS 2 ME. AND IM BLESSED 2 MAKE IT TO MY AGE AND STILL HAVE THE RESPECT I DO FROM THE PPL THAT COUNT. YOUR OPINION IS FINE WITH ME BUT ITS JUST THAT...AN OPINION. CHESS IS ABOUT POSITION AND IM CONTENT WITH MINE AND SOLID ENOUGH 2 SAY I NEVER HAD 2 SNAKE ANYBODY 2 GET IT.
HAVING CLASSICS UNDER MY BELT IS MUCH MORE COMFORTING THAN IMPRESSING HATERS. AND IM SECURING BAGS FOR MI FAMILIA. NOT BAD 4 AN OLD GUY WHO HAD 2 GET IT OUT THE MUD. RNS
#WCM THE LEGACY
#WRITE THAT DOWN
#I GOT A FEW MORE ALBUMS AND MOVIES TO DO
#STAY TUNED CUH

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
tay washed, old, and no longer relevant. but all u lames that fuck wit a white boy from the berbs banging a hood he aint frum are just as lame lol

Whore-Cal aint shit lol
Ehh LA ain't much different either. Y'all have just as much wack music as we do up here. No dis toward you but lmao at Mr. Capone e comparing or saying his fans compare him to Tupac. Dude has some okay beats here and there but his lyrics are trash. I'd rather listen to a white boy from the burbs that can spit any day.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006

Whore-Cal aint shit lol
Ehh LA ain't much different either. Y'all have just as much wack music as we do up here. No dis toward you but lmao at Mr. Capone e comparing or saying his fans compare him to Tupac. Dude has some okay beats here and there but his lyrics are trash. I'd rather listen to a white boy from the burbs that can spit any day.