JUELZ SANTANA, HOODSTARZ, FURIOUS & MORE IN EASTSIDE OAKLAND @ 94th & E.14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Danny D just reminded me that damn near everyone missed out on the dope ass show at Moses Music last Saturday. Sean T, Husalah, Furious, Cellski, Killa Keise, Hoodstarz, DJ Juice, Danny Dee, DJ Backside & hella others were in attendance -- plus Juelz performed for the hundred or so ppl who showed up to this community event in the heart of tha O. free event, free food, good security enforced by the FOI, good networking, no drama -- we need more events like this in the bay!

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Yep...Moses Music be puttin it down twice a month. That was the last Blockyard event for 2005. Be lookin out for the new Blockyard events coming up in 2006. Props to Moses Music owner (Sean Kennedy), Renee and everyone else involved with putting the Blockyard events together. We need more shit like this in the BAY!

Much respect

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah Knocademus was there, he told me about it right after he left, I'll be at the next one, those events are getting more and more crackin each time