JT Bigga Figga dropping a shitload of Gucci Mane bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
he's at it again lol. just retitling the tapes and keeping the same tracks smh, after accusing Gucci's engineer of stealing: https://instagram.com/p/5VYfc2BxOl/

Criminal Intentions = The Oddfather w/ scrambled track order
When I Get Home = Brick Factory Vol. 1 w/ original track order
El Chapo's Home = Brick Factory Vol. 2 w/ original track order
Street Nigga Progress = 1017 Mafia w/ original track order
Zone 6 King Pins = Free Bricks w/ scrambled track order + 1 loosie "Money Moves" + homemade outro
Molly World = Gas w/ original track order
Back For My Cake = Dinner w/ original track order
Trap God Revelations = Trap God 1 w/ original track order

more to come...

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
It's on his IG, he runs Trap Flix whose logo is on all the covers. Yeah Gucci may have asked him to do it but I highly doubt it. Just letting it be known so people don't waste their time and money on recycled shit

Apr 25, 2002
Him and Gucci did do a lot of music together and everyone who listens to JT don't listen to Gucci and vice versa. It's just another outlet for the music. Its free anyway so what difference does it make?

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
It's on his IG, he runs Trap Flix whose logo is on all the covers. Yeah Gucci may have asked him to do it but I highly doubt it. Just letting it be known so people don't waste their time and money on recycled shit
dosent snoop and the dude from snow on the bluff also own percentages of trapflix?

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah I know Snoop does. Dunno about other dude but he's involved somehow
Other dude started his own company. Dont know much about him other than his name is known in the atlanta circuit outside of rap. Jt did a lot for him though from how it looks.