JT the Bigga Figga calling Mac Minister a rat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I just unfollowed him 5 minutes ago. My entire feed is filled with his shit, dude posts waaaaaaay too much.

Didnt see this shit tho. Never heard about Mac Minister snitching...

Last edited:
May 27, 2015
Kansas City Mo.
JT prob just talkin bout how hes been running out the mouth about all the shit hes been talking bout in the interviews, which i dont blame him cuz the piece of shit has been in the pen for 9 years. Kinda hard not to talk once you finally get good phone privileges and know people are listening after all that time, but either way snitchin or no snitchin its still fuck him.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Calling him a rat with no proof is a bitch move, that said all your cats saying "he is doing life no way he can tell" sound real childish, lifers debrief everyday just to get to a prison yard with drugs and trannys, snitching isnt some magic go home pass, its the goverment raping you, shitting on your name forever, and leaving you there to rot. Way more gangster dudes then Chop have told, cats like Rayful Edmond, Clarence "preacher" Heatley , Fat Cat, all told, and are still doing life.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah people rat all the time and still get the same charges and sentences as their co-defenders

A lot of yall listen to music and watch movies and think that's the way the real world works...

The only way u might get lesser time is if you strike a deal to snitch using your lawyer with the da or be really smart aND just don't say nothing to anyone until u talk to ur lawyer aND juSt hope the detectives dont have shit on u..most of the time the person will snitch on themselves and everybody else to the detectives and think "I told I'm getting out"..no sir ur a fuckin idiot