Joe Blow: "Heard they Snitchin' "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
And its on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-t177jAFiM

Weak diss, nothing really on Blow.
Lol this diss hella weak, this nigga talkin bout

"what side or rag you claim my nigga? I'm a blue nose
12th street what I'm reppin nigga you know
What block this nigga Blow from? My nigga who knows"

like they thought Blow said he from KC lol. You don't even say no goofy shit like that unless you know niggas from the other nigga hood that say he ain't from there.

Jul 4, 2011
This is a much better diss, the beat is light though. This whole shit is ignorant, it's more than likely getting dealt with behind the scenes anyway though. These KC rap niggas gon get a buzz off of this for this next week or so and forget about it. Worst case scenario some dumb nigga will take this shit all the way serious from either Blow's camp or their camp and fuck around and make it a real issue.

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I don't get why these kc niggaz keep down talking bout other ppl from they city dick riding cali but they talk and rap like they from northern cali???

Im just saying you can't down talk other ppl fro ur town for nut riding when your whole persona comes from a place u probably never set foot in...this shit funny as hell

May 9, 2002
I don't get why these kc niggaz keep down talking bout other ppl from they city dick riding cali but they talk and rap like they from northern cali???

Im just saying you can't down talk other ppl fro ur town for nut riding when your whole persona comes from a place u probably never set foot in...this shit funny as hell
Really though. First cat on that first diss...i dont know if he was impersonating Joe to antagonize, or if he really rap like that. All i know is he sound like he from the Bay with that shit.

Aug 17, 2002
did not think the songs were bad, but dang he has people from all over that city mad at him. not sure if these guys realize a trend but maybe he should have learned from philthy's situation and not just talk down on another city, especially a place you frequent.

advantage these KC dudes have in terms of street shit is that they really have no reason to come out here the same way cali dudes got to go out there for networking and shows, while a bigger of percentage of KC rappers stay in the area. just saying man, if it's not a publicity stunt then it's just dumb imo

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
He's doubling down on it, posted a snippet of the 1st song from his next album saying he's gonna link with rich when he's out & the disses aint phase him. Think the albums even called I run the world.

Anyway new album is dope, high key better than the last mozzy album. Ppl sleep on blow. Also his last 3 albums all better than the og ysbpm

Sep 15, 2009
A-WAX
17m17 minutes ago
A-WAX ‏@WaxFase
I been fuckin wit K.c. Mo any artists from out there coming to the Bay Area tap in them suckaz ain't runnin shit out here either

Wax talkin bout blow?