Joe Blow Calls A-Wax a Rat in new song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2016
Just heard the song “I swear 2 God” off the new blowmoney album at 1:35 he says ”yung cat a Rat and So is A-wax” anyone know what blows talking about?

Apr 10, 2006
Probably when A Wax approached him with a camera asking him whats up with dissing him. However A Wax turned the camera to the ground when Blow had a gun or knife in hand.

Missed that part and have listened to that song 3 times.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I like very few select Joe Blow tracks only - mainly he is boring as fuck with a lazy flow.

But there is absolutely no question he bitched out and ran away in that video, you have to have rocks in your head to draw any other conclusion. That video is worse than the Killa Tay one everyone here is clowning over.

Killa Tay at least stood his ground - Blow didn't even stand his ground, he was 100% scared and ran.

Sep 26, 2008
I couldn't name a Yung Cat or A-wax song or even recognize them if there music was playing... Seems like their names only comes up on some hater shit and not for their music.. Fact is I wouldn't even know who they are if it wasn't for them hating on and dissing bigger and more well known rappers but i guess clout chasing is accepted in this new generation...

And I don't see how calmly walking past and away from a camera crew group of people threatenig to jump you is taking a loss.. I mean really who took a loss? the dude who walked away? or the group of 5 dudes filming them selves threatening a dude and just let him walk away with out even attempting to put hands on him even tho they had plenty opportunity to...

Shit, I don't know tho.. guess you can just call it what you want... lol

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I couldn't name a Yung Cat or A-wax song or even recognize them if there music was playing... Seems like their names only comes up on some hater shit and not for their music.. Fact is I wouldn't even know who they are if it wasn't for them hating on and dissing bigger and more well known rappers but i guess clout chasing is accepted in this new generation...

And I don't see how calmly walking past and away from a camera crew group of people threatenig to jump you is taking a loss.. I mean really who took a loss? the dude who walked away? or the group of 5 dudes filming them selves threatening a dude and just let him walk away with out even attempting to put hands on him even tho they had plenty opportunity to...

Where u been at Bro? You ether lying or hating.
Awax been recognized in the bay rap scene since 2000 or so. Has a huge catalog and some slaps. I think awax and joe blow both slap. And I think they both did the wrong thing in that video. Blow avoided confrontation, awax didn't beat him up. That's that.

Sep 26, 2008
Where u been at Bro? You ether lying or hating.
Awax been recognized in the bay rap scene since 2000 or so. Has a huge catalog and some slaps. I think awax and joe blow both slap. And I think they both did the wrong thing in that video. Blow avoided confrontation, awax didn't beat him up. That's that.

I know A-wax has a good following with Norte cats and in valley Modesto, Stockton, ect but that cant change the fact that the first time I have heard of him was when he was dissing the Mob Figaz.. Ive never heard someone say "You check out that new A-Wax song?" or even known anybody with his albums or that listens to his songs. Nobody in Oakland slaps his music, maybe some Mexican cats but I never seen it.. Im sure I have heard some of his music if he was on Woodies compilations but nothing that stood out.. And Yung Cat was when he dissed Philthy, Mozzy and Joe Blow.. Then I heard about him when he linked up with Messy, Lavish D and A-wax it seems like he just links up with niggas who have beefs with the same rappers that he does which seems kinda corny to me

Aug 22, 2017
On some street shit running from a fade whether it's 1 or 10 ppl is some scary shit. Pull that on any yard and see how quick you get regulated. Blow tryna say it's on sight then hop into his foreign chevy is straight cornball.

I prob listen to more blow than wax, but iiwii... Cats that ain't about that street life anymore and making a little $ from rap should choose their word more carefully. Ppl these days think everything is snitching... clowning someone on cam ain't that.

Better look and prob something that woulda ended up selling more music would have been them catching that fade one on one, no straps, etc.

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
You're just mad cuz Joe Blow runs KC now... lol
Why would I be mad? The man was seen on camera runnin' away from A-Wax! Who the fuck goes into a store, buys a knife, sees the person they dissed and then runs away like a bitch?

How do you figure he runs KC? Y'all Siccness cats kill me! You really ought to stop livin' vicariously through your favorite rappers. Its really not a good look.

Nov 4, 2005

Joe Blow is a bigger artist than A-wax? i must of missed that part lol