Joe Blow Calls A-Wax a Rat in new song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Was it Devin beaver and the Xanax addict posse? Lol
No

It was a different forum. They said I didn't "tag" the music I was uploading right. They were thinking I downloaded from one of those leak groups when I buy all my music off Itunes.

May just start a topic here and upload what I but since I cop of itunes few times a week

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Can’t take Joe Blow seriously after he ranked out when A-Wax hit him up at the smoke shop, and he claims he’s from Rollin 100s and nobody knows him from that hood, LOL he thinks he’s from there because he visited for one summer.

Mar 5, 2014
wasn't joe blow outnumbered and walked to his car untouched? the nigga didn't even run if wax and his folks had a problem they had numbers they suppose to push the issue with joe kant kall joe a sucka from walkin away from a disadvantage I kan see if he ran the nigga walked tho how u outnumber a nigga and scared to touch em

Props: Joey and Joey
Jan 23, 2004
back in high school my Cambodian dude who was a blood got ran up on by a pack of crips, we were on campus so they did not immediately fire on him but they gave him an option to fight when we got off campus, it was just me and him and about 5 of them. He knew he would probably get jumped, but being the bad ass gangsta he was he said fuck it! I aint punkin out! he fought one on one without anybody jumping in but he got his ass whooped because he was watching everybody else expecting to get jumped. Moral of the story he stood his ground while outnumbered and they respected him for that, he could have skipped out and dodged it, but he didn't, THATS GANGSTA if u ask me.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I’m sure they could of whooped his ass but just recorded him acting scared, and it don’t matter if you outnumbered you supposed to get down you see the videos of cats taking out a group of dudes lol never bitch out!! Joe blows a weenie period!!