Joe Blow Calls A-Wax a Rat in new song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
I know A-wax has a good following with Norte cats and in valley Modesto, Stockton, ect but that cant change the fact that the first time I have heard of him was when he was dissing the Mob Figaz.. Ive never heard someone say "You check out that new A-Wax song?" or even known anybody with his albums or that listens to his songs.
Seems like u live in a very small world, Just because you didnt know who Awax was until he dissed mob figaz means nobody else did?, and when he dissed mob figaz it was like 14 years ago or some shit and awax wasnt even that long in the game at that time, he only got out of jail in like 2001

and again you dont personally know people who listen to his music so that means others dont know people who do ?

On youtube he has 4 videos in the millions

A-wax - Smoke alone 2.1m views
A-wax - I'll be fine 1.7m views
A-wax - Lay em down twice 1.1m views
A-wax - I'll miss you 1m views

And these are all solo songs without features or without being posted to a channel like thizzler to boost up the views

so people are clearly listening and watching.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I know A-wax has a good following with Norte cats and in valley Modesto, Stockton, ect but that cant change the fact that the first time I have heard of him was when he was dissing the Mob Figaz.. Ive never heard someone say "You check out that new A-Wax song?" or even known anybody with his albums or that listens to his songs. Nobody in Oakland slaps his music, maybe some Mexican cats but I never seen it.. Im sure I have heard some of his music if he was on Woodies compilations but nothing that stood out.. And Yung Cat was when he dissed Philthy, Mozzy and Joe Blow.. Then I heard about him when he linked up with Messy, Lavish D and A-wax it seems like he just links up with niggas who have beefs with the same rappers that he does which seems kinda corny to me
What you're describing is the same shit everyone does. Philthy rich beefed with lav so he clicked up with lavs rivals (mozzys) and so on and so on. That's how it always been. Joe blow has a much bigger fan base than awax for sure but awax ain't a Norte. Not just Norte dudes slap his shit.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Seems like u live in a very small world, Just because you didnt know who Awax was until he dissed mob figaz means nobody else did?, and when he dissed mob figaz it was like 14 years ago or some shit and awax wasnt even that long in the game at that time, he only got out of jail in like 2001

and again you dont personally know people who listen to his music so that means others dont know people who do ?

And these are all solo songs without features or without being posted to a channel like thizzler to boost up the views

This. And on top of that before he dissed husalah he used to rap with the mob figaz. Even jacka shouts him out in some song but they later edited it out but u can still hear it if you play it backwards. Rap beef ain't nothing new. Jacka and klyde are on a few awax albums

Sep 26, 2008
Joe Blow is a bigger artist than A-wax? i must of missed that part lol
I see Joe Blow featured on a lot of songs, seen him on Sway, see his songs always on Thizzler.. Don't really see that with A-Wax...I really fuck with Jacka's music so that probably plays a big part in why I hear Joe Blow a lot more than Wax.. But I also see Blow featured on other rappers music like Mistah FAB, Ampichino, Mozzy, M Dot 80 ect... don't see that with A-Wax that much.. Really the only time I hear about A-wax is on sickness or when he fought the Mob Figaz at SXSW or jumped Rob-Lo and filmed it for promotion or when he attempted to jump Joe Blow and filmed it for promotion...

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2008

Bobby Brackens has a bunch of videos with multimillion views but I wouldn't say he is more respected or has a bigger following than A-Wax, Jacka, Mozzy, Joe Blow, ect does... I wouldn't imagine people are waiting for a Bobby Brackens project to drop and immediately would go listen to the whole album the day it comes out or even buy the album with out even hearing it like they would a Mozzy or Jacka album... Im aware that white people and suburban people listen to A-Wax... Really tho Youtube views don't mean much, you can pay for views. look at Ice Fish JJ he has videos with damn near 100 million views but I wouldn't say he is respected or has a loyal fan base

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I see Joe Blow featured on a lot of songs, seen him on Sway, see his songs always on Thizzler.. Don't really see that with A-Wax...I really fuck with Jacka's music so that probably plays a big part in why I hear Joe Blow a lot more than Wax.. But I also see Blow featured on other rappers music like Mistah FAB, Ampichino, Mozzy, M Dot 80 ect... don't see that with A-Wax that much.. Really the only time I hear about A-wax is on sickness or when he fought the Mob Figaz at SXSW or jumped Rob-Lo and filmed it for promotion or when he attempted to jump Joe Blow and filmed it for promotion...

If you really fucked with jacks music then you'd know about awax. Maybe edit to say u fuck with jacks later shit

Bobby Brackens has a bunch of videos with multimillion views but I wouldn't say he is more respected or has a bigger following than A-Wax, Jacka, Mozzy, Joe Blow, ect does... I wouldn't imagine people are waiting for a Bobby Brackens project to drop and immediately would go listen to the whole album the day it comes out or even buy the album with out even hearing it like they would a Mozzy or Jacka album... Im aware that white people and suburban people listen to A-Wax... Really tho Youtube views don't mean much, you can pay for views. look at Ice Fish JJ he has videos with damn near 100 million views but I wouldn't say he is respected or has a loyal fan base
Comparing Apple's and oranges. comparing a underground artist to a mainstream artist and a viral sensation

Sep 26, 2008
If you really fucked with jacks music then you'd know about awax. Maybe edit to say u fuck with jacks later shit

Comparing Apple's and oranges. comparing a underground artist to a mainstream artist and a viral sensation
Yeah honestly I only fucked with a few songs that Jacka was featured on up until Tear Gas dropped then I copped that album right after it came out...And around that time I started listening to more of his shit like Drought Season and Gobots but none of his old school stuff that he would of had A-Wax on it back then.. It wasn't til Jacka passed that I started fucking with his old shit 1999-2007 music and ive only heard maybe one or two songs with A-Wax on it... first times I remember hearing about A-Wax was either in an XXL or Source magazine or when the "Proof that Husalah is a snitch" videos came out.. Not sure which one was first

Well, originally I said Joe Blow has a bigger following/ bigger name than A-Wax

Check Joe Blow's Instagram following, Spotify followers & monthly listeners and Youtube Subscribers.. Then do the same for A-Wax and let me know who has a bigger following.. LOL.. I STAND BY MY COMMENT

Last edited:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
this dude fake as fuck, call it what you want tho......

call it walking away ( or skipping like a girl) from an ass whooping after buying a knife @ the local corner store and running into the broke ass chevy..

poor joe blow...
Yeah and they outnumbered him and did NOTHING. Nobody is looking good in that vid.

Aug 22, 2017
Did Rich the Factor and Blow ever have some sort of beef? I was listening to 'Certified Street Baller' off the Street Ballin album w/ Diggs and one verse is something like

"keep it low key, don't fuck with Joe Blow... he gon get a nigga 200 months".. then talk about 'smell a pig movin'