Jay Jonah - Definition of Mobbin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Is this Brodie's only solo? He's always been dope to me. Sucks the streets been Holdin him back from the shine he truly deserves.. Anyone know when he gets out? I think he got caught for hitting a bank or some shit... On another note, there's another Jay Jona from west Oakland who's been making some noise, he fucks wit lil goofy tough.. I guess he's locked up at the moment too lol (just recently)

Jun 14, 2004
Is this Brodie's only solo? He's always been dope to me. Sucks the streets been Holdin him back from the shine he truly deserves.. Anyone know when he gets out? I think he got caught for hitting a bank or some shit... On another note, there's another Jay Jona from west Oakland who's been making some noise, he fucks wit lil goofy tough.. I guess he's locked up at the moment too lol (just recently)
He has two solo mixtapes "Smell of Success" and "Heavy Artillery". He did a Tonite Show with Shady Nate, and him, Shady, and Stalin did the Livewire "Pay Yaself or Spray Yaself" album.

Apr 25, 2002
Kinda off topic because it's a Shady Nate song featuring Jay Jonah and Livewire's music got kinda stale over the years to me but this still slaps

damn that song is 7 years old already, weird.
Has to be a top 5 Livewire track........ever.

This came out when they were on fire. Stalin dropping dope ass mix tapes. All of the Livewire mix tapes during this time (06-08) were straight crack rocks.