Jacka & PSD show in Pittsburg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
PSD REALLY TRYING TO BE ACTIVE IN THE RAP GAME WITH OR WITHOUT A SNITCH JACKET ON AND JACKA IS REALLY SUPPORTING IT HE'S ON PSD'S NEW MIXTAPE NOW DOING SHOWS WITH HIM MAKES HUSALAH LOOK EVEN MORE SUSPECT BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT JACKA HAS LOVE FOR SNITCHES. HE MIGHT AS WELL START WORKING WITH B.A AND UZI AGAIN

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
A snitch is only a snitch if you have paperwork to prove it.
otherwise niggas are just talkin out their ass trying to make someone look bad cuz they got hard feelings for them.

Til I see paperwork with psd name on it I can't take sides.
If he really was a snitch he wouldn't be out doin shows with jacka. He would be hiding out in Kansas somewhere on a farm where the closest niggas he can smoke a blunt with are a couple sheep and some chickens.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
A snitch is only a snitch if you have paperwork to prove it.
otherwise niggas are just talkin out their ass trying to make someone look bad cuz they got hard feelings for them.

Til I see paperwork with psd name on it I can't take sides.
If he really was a snitch he wouldn't be out doin shows with jacka. He would be hiding out in Kansas somewhere on a farm where the closest niggas he can smoke a blunt with are a couple sheep and some chickens.
diggs already posted psd paperwork and awax ben posted up hus shit..now what nigga..you always tryin to cosign on some bull shit with your bitch ass..

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
diggs already posted psd paperwork and awax ben posted up hus shit..now what nigga..you always tryin to cosign on some bull shit with your bitch ass..
You love clinging from my Nuts don't you?

The paperwork never said anyone's names. Now go kill yourself you wannabe norteno

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
It said no ones name therefore no one snitched, because thats paperwork on nobody its all an illusion
Post it for me. I don't remember seeing psd name on it. Prove me wrong and I'll admit I was wrong.

When I got snitched on back in 2006, the paperwork I got in court had everyone's name, nickname, and whole statements. It was all clear in black and white.

Feb 18, 2011
Post it for me. I don't remember seeing psd name on it. Prove me wrong and I'll admit I was wrong.

When I got snitched on back in 2006, the paperwork I got in court had everyone's name, nickname, and whole statements. It was all clear in black and white.
Confidential Informants who help build a case on a larger organization that's moving weight nationally, get treated differently than someone who gets caught with a couple dope sacks on the street corner. The Feds can keep names hidden until a trial if I'm not mistaken. That's the way I understood it anyway.

Jul 1, 2014
PSD IS A RAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE WAS POPPED WITH X PILLS AND WAS SWEATING LIKE FOOL WALKIGN THROUGH THAT AIRPORT !!!

THEY GOT HIM AND HE RATTED ON THE WHOLE THIZZ AND WAS RELEASED EARLY U TO IT !!!!DUMBASS!!!!!

PLUS PSD IS WACK NOW HES ALL SINGING AND DOIGN HOOKS KNOWONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT LIGHTWEIGHT GARBAGE HES SIGNIGN LIEK HOW HE WAS SINGIGN TO THE FEDS TO GET HIS EARLY RELEASE !

Jun 5, 2004
I think it was the ppw didnt say ps name but he was the only one it cud have been if u add up all the dates it said...

Lmao @ "i think"... im acting like that thread was helllla long ago hahaha damn i got a bad memory