Jacka presents "The Artist Records" Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
I'm likin it. does anyone know what the sample is off don't front on me now?
Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - Stop, look, listen to your heart

Same shit 50 used for Ghetto Koran. Im feelin that song too...reminds me of Jack Artist days

Im feeling this comp so far. Way better than I thought it would be

I actually think this album is pretty dope. Way better than any of the siccness albums. Most of the beats are good. I would like it better if it was a Joe Blow and Jacka album. Street Knowledge and Dubb 20 can come sick from time to time, but I didn't want to hear that many verses from either one.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
it coulda been better for that many dope rappers in one album

any 4 of them could have been capable of dropping a doper solo album than the group effort

but it is what it is ill let it soak in more, i like a few specific songs alot

its worth a purchase and checking out, people who follow every single rapper on the albums solo efforts may be a little unfazed, i guess you expect the best album ever with that line up

Apr 21, 2012
it coulda been better for that many dope rappers in one album

any 4 of them could have been capable of dropping a doper solo album than the group effort

but it is what it is ill let it soak in more, i like a few specific songs alot

its worth a purchase and checking out, people who follow every single rapper on the albums solo efforts may be a little unfazed, i guess you expect the best album ever with that line up
Real shit, I felt the same way. All the hype up to the drop I was just expecting a little more. I wanna hear those kinda tracks that I turn on and 20 seconds in got a lil grin on my face. With Joe Blow's upcoming album produced by Pak & Bandit & Dubb's "My Favorite Number" im sure they'll have plenty of those kinda tracks.