The Jacka - "The MOB Made Me Do It" & "50 States" on "Rosetown Ent"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The Jacka - "The MOB Made Me Do It" & "50 States" on "Rosetown Ent"

Who the hell is Rosetown Ent? Are these studio leftovers, recycled tracks, legitimately purchased for distribution or what? First cover looks bootleg as fuck and worse than MS Paint quality.

1 Intro
2 King Jack 6:48
3 The Ride 4:49
4 Pray for My Enimes 4:08
5 Slow Mo 2:53
6 Interlude 0:54
7 Matter of Fact 4:55
8 My Girl 4:35
9 What She Did for Me 4:05
10 Wait Your Turn 4:57
11 Outro

1 Intro [Explicit]
2 50 States (feat. Ap9, Fed X & Rasun) [Explicit]
3 Mob Star [Explicit]
4 Megaman (feat. Fed X) [Explicit]
5 Rose Town (feat. Fed X) [Explicit]
6 The World (feat. Fed X) [Explicit]
7 Interlude [Explicit]
8 Light You up (feat. J Stalin) [Explicit]
9 M.O.B Boss (feat. C Bo & Fed X) [Explicit]
10 Dont You See [Explicit]
11 Da M.O.B. (feat. Ap9) [Explicit]
12 Weight (feat. Fed X) [Explicit]
13 My Gangster Girl (feat. Rydah J. Klyde) [Explicit]
14 Outro [Explicit]

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
These are definitely some unheard tracks. Some of them slap too. That reggae cat "Rasun" is from Sonoma ("Rosetown" is in the same county) and is on 5 tracks on the first project and 3 on the second one; I bet he knows the story behind a lot of these songs. Most tracks sound like they were produced by the same person, possibly Rasun's brother/producer Don Juan Cartel (similiar strings and generic sounds on a lot of the beats, some reggae flavored beats).

They had the nerve to put some of the same songs on both projects released less than 2 weeks apart lol.

"What She Did For Me" = "Megaman"
"King Jack" = "Light You Up"
"Slow Mo" = "Can't You See"

Overall, whoever was in charge FUCKED UP these releases. Unprofessional rush job, shady cash grab with changed song titles. Some of the vocals are all over the place volume-wise. The graphics are cheap as hell.

Removing the duplicate tracks and the unnecessary interludes, this would've clocked in at 17 tracks and 70 mins, perfect for a single project. Fed-X is on over half the tracks, Rasun is on almost half. Why not make it an official Jacka x Fed-X x Rasun album? Why not pay someone $100 for a professional looking cover? Why include acappella outtakes? Why was there zero promo?

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I have heard quite a few associates of Jackas speaking on MFers using the name, shady biz and un approved shit going down.. Didn't know it was two albums worth lol.. I thought it was sub par singles/videos popping up that they were referring to. I do agree.. Respect the mans legacy and movement. Go thru the proper channels.. Talk to management. Get the approval and OK needed, for respect and because it's the right way to do business. I'm sure it will help guarantee a higher quality product and higher visibility and promotion. Yes I know he had a million features out there, countless collabo albums, etc and he worked with people from hella other states, regions and even country's.. But I would hate to see his reputation and legacy fucked off by some ignorant MF trying to make a quick buck. Let's learn from RIP Mac Dre...

May 30, 2008
Just stating my opinion If I bought two albums from a artist "I'm a investor "I'm investing my money to make money I would think!!if it just so happens how cold hearted this sounds the artist died for what ever the case may be I'm not just going to dis regard the money I spent that I payed probably a lot for to now put my hard work aside to ask permission to release it. Now I would make sure the album covers were straight but people forget this is a buisness if the stocks high you sell now it is what it is no disrespect to the artist