JACKA ALBUM CIRCULATING AROUNG PITTSBURG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I GOT A TASTE OF THE NEW JACKA ALBUM. ITS DEFINITELY GOT SOME COMMERCIAL TASTE TO IT. HEY GIRL SONG IS RE-DID AND SOUNDS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL. THE PRODUCTION IS VERY GOOD AND JACKA EVEN COMES WITH A REAGAE BEAT AND FLOWS WITH THAT RASTA FLOW. IF ANY OF YALL HAVE HEARD IT TO HIT ME UP!

Apr 25, 2002
It's just a promo of 5 full length tracks off his upcoming album that's supposed to drop sometime in July (hopefully)....Shit's got me fiendin' for the rest of the album though....

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,i have heard it has been going around out here too,that might be talking about that promo cd,but it seems like it has more than 5 tracks like nitty said.whaever it is i got to get my hands on a copy
________
AROMED VAPORIZERS

Jun 23, 2002
Yea, some dude named James in my speech class at DVC last semester had the new Jacka too, let me hear some of it, but wouldn't copy it for me sayin the Jacka would get all mad n shit. What I heard sounded nice tho, cant wait. When does this come btw?

Jun 13, 2002
i just got off the phone with the jacka's manager, and he said all of those songs were leaked out, but overall he wanna know what yall felt about em. and that some tracks may not be on the album.