Jacka, album in '96?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my friend today was tellin me his brother had a Jacka CD from '96? before the one he just released? i didn't think it was tru.. but i got a song on the computer called 'Dancefloor' (i think thats the title, ya never kno when you d/l shit)

chorus goes:

'a vision in my head turned out to be dough..'

also, he mentions 96 in the track.

so, is there an older Jacka CD? i'm guessing it didnt have distribution if there is, and does anyone have it? im willing to pay money for this shit burned if it does exist.

May 29, 2002
I got a shit load of songs he did when he was in high school. To me the shits tighter than his music now. I got a advance to the album he just dropped last year, and at first I wasn't feeling it(crazy huh) cuz it wasn't the same stlye of old. My bot knuc is real close wit him thats how I still got those songs. But I also had songs i got my self from him back in the day when my boy would flow wit him. All the songs are sick as fuck.

May 15, 2002
man i got all that old shit. from before he was fuckin wit bo when he was in fatal mentality to when he and the figaz was fuckin wit bo to the shit he jus dropped in the lab a few days ago.im exageratin on that last part though but i also got them old skool cuts?any one heard summer nights in the p or sittin on top of the world or million dollar dream?damn straight classic!his shit is knockin now but rob los beats back in the day were straight mob hits!hit me wit a email if your interested [email protected] i cant promise you a copy though thats not my right to sell their shit

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"Summer nights, in the Bay, if it's alright with you I guess it's OK...." man that song is classic, damn they need to put that shit out

what about "Everybody gather up, and let's go to the sto', snatch a pint of the Hennessey, and then get silly on these hoes"

man all that old shit is knockin, I wish I could get good quality copies of it, I got like 4 or 5 tapes of old shit, before they was called the Mob Figaz, when they just rapped together, them and the Ghetto Starz (the ORIGINAL Ghetto Starz) not them cats that came with the album now

and yes Dancefloor is an old ass track that ended up on Bayridaz 2, just like Cuz I'm Da Mac is a old ass track that ended up on All About Cash and the Jacka album

what yall know about the AP.9 song where he samples parts from the movie Juice with Pac's character Bishop, that shit is raw too. man too many songs to list

I bet nobody knows bout the C-Bo song floatin around on the under where he's dissin Ice Cube and Mack 10, shit aint even mixed, sounds fresh out the labb, that was a few years back though

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
C-4 said:
I bet nobody knows bout the C-Bo song floatin around on the under where he's dissin Ice Cube and Mack 10, shit aint even mixed, sounds fresh out the labb, that was a few years back though
I sure in fuck didn't, Bo's my favorite rapper. Damnit Craig you got me wantin to hear those(including the Jacka shit).