Jacka, album in '96?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I still have the tapes. Don't know how to transfer them to CD though.

The quality of the songs is not good because it's tapes that used to get passed around the hood so much, the sound is ok, but not great.

Rob Lo has all them old songs, I don't know why he don't release them

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I still have the tapes. Don't know how to transfer them to CD though.

The quality of the songs is not good because it's tapes that used to get passed around the hood so much, the sound is ok, but not great.

Rob Lo has all them old songs, I don't know why he don't release them
It's super easy. All you need is a tape player, and an auxiliary cord:

Plug one end into your cassette player and the other end into your microphone jack in your computer.

Use Audacity (free) to record the cassette live and edit the audio.

I'm sure a lot of us would love to hear what you've got. I can help you out more if needed.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

Plug one end into your cassette player and the other end into your microphone jack in your computer.

I'm sure a lot of us would love to hear what you've got. I can help you out more if needed.
hmm I did not know it's that easy

I'll have to try that

I use Audacity all the time, to edit audio so it shouldn't be that hard to figure out

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com

Shit I didn't know it was like that.....Now im gunna bump all my classic music on Tape! Ive been wanting to bump this classic tracc for years but never had ah car with ah tape deck. :beard:

Yall want me to upload this shit or what? :hurt:

Feb 4, 2005
RIP J-A

here's a song that never got much attention
One of my best Jacka songs actually, unfortunately some of Jacka's best songs are on random comps and mixtapes so if you wasn't checking for every track on the net you missed gems.

"...Some nigga's slid up before and took away my cuz, he was young as fuck, so when i bust my gun he be in my thoughts."

"...ain't nothing hurt me worse then when we lost King Freak..."

Funny thing is I was a lurker for years but I actually joined the forum to gain access to the old share music section to get some rare mob-figa & Ghetto Stars tracks I couldn't find on CD. Then I stayed and started reviewing every mob-figa project I could find in the old reviews section. Jacka and the figaz have literally been the main soundtrack to my life for the last 15 or so years.

RIP to the fly gangsta's Tha Jacka & King Freako, both taken from us my birth month, damn February just got even colder ...