Jacka, album in '96?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha yeah it's some nice shit to have, just raw shit u know, not no label influenced shit, people tellin u what songs to make or what u gotta do, just shit they was doin way back when, the quality is fuckin horrible cuz the tapes got passed around the town so much and dubbed from one person to the next but they still tight to have, them songs are rare if u aint from here and they are tight

Dec 3, 2006
Actually fed-x and Jacka had a group called fatal mentality. Hus and his cuzzin rydah had another group. I forget the name. Then they they combined the groups and they were called Creep Mob I believe and they released a album only on tape in like 97 or 98.

May 29, 2002
M @Mr Vandal you still got this?
You guys beat me to the punch I have been looking thru my old tapes in garage for it. I didn't y'all would remember this post. If you go back and read when I wrote about his boy Knuc that's PK we called him knuc. He even hit me for a copy of Summer Nights in the P. Jack was Uni Mack 10 (changed name cuz of mack 10) they were actually on a label called Green Leaf records. Thus the smoking green leaf line in Cuz I'm the Mack. Please let me find this tape. So y'all can hear a song Jack, Fedi and my boy Lowa Bomb did called Mary Jane. Fiya ass track.