The Jacka "94th & Jack" Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I couldn't tell. It seems that this man was well loved and respected by so many and that was just a fraction of the people who knew him. I never met him in my life but when I heard about him getting killed it made me feel some type of way. Spiritual beings are bigger than the music and JACKA definitely left his imprint on so many. Great tribute. R.I.P. to THE JACKA

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I couldn't tell. It seems that this man was well loved and respected by so many and that was just a fraction of the people who knew him. I never met him in my life but when I heard about him getting killed it made me feel some type of way. Spiritual beings are bigger than the music and JACKA definitely left his imprint on so many. Great tribute. R.I.P. to THE JACKA
Agreed. I guess everyone has their own way of mourning. Seems like (not in the tribute...tribute was beautiful) that a lot of people's actions were tainted by their own selfish need for fame and financial gain

Aug 17, 2002
still unsolved as far as i know...no different than the death of any other rapper. off top all these high profile hip hop artists who have been killed none of their murders have been solved. i think they found out that hitman's death was the result of mistaken identity but not sure if they ever identified a suspect. obviously they "solved" the fat tone case.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Every time I log on here and see that thread about the Jack passing away, i say damn. What a shame to lose someone like that and watching this documentary solidifies, that he was a prophet to many people. He was a person who's words meant a lot to people who didn't have much hope...His music was street but intelligent and insightful at the same time..Not many artists have that...Jacks music was light in darkness to me at times also....RIP to the Jack..He repped the bay hard 2..damn shame....

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Did this actually drop yet? - Dr. Jacka & Mr. Hyde 'Sacramento representative Mac Rell and Mob Figaz member The Jacka (RIP) have their joint release called "Dr. Jacka & Mr. Hyde" available now on CD Baby. It's made of 18 cuts featuring Young K, Brando, Bamm and few more cats. Check out other releases from Mac Rell and The Jacka on iTunes.' I was waiting to cop it from a more legit website (never ordered from cd baby) thought itd show up on itunes if it was really released.

Feb 15, 2006
Did this actually drop yet? - Dr. Jacka & Mr. Hyde 'Sacramento representative Mac Rell and Mob Figaz member The Jacka (RIP) have their joint release called "Dr. Jacka & Mr. Hyde" available now on CD Baby. It's made of 18 cuts featuring Young K, Brando, Bamm and few more cats. Check out other releases from Mac Rell and The Jacka on iTunes.' I was waiting to cop it from a more legit website (never ordered from cd baby) thought itd show up on itunes if it was really released.
I don't think Jackas even on it.

Props: Kon1 and Kon1
Aug 17, 2002
Every time I log on here and see that thread about the Jack passing away, i say damn. What a shame to lose someone like that and watching this documentary solidifies, that he was a prophet to many people. He was a person who's words meant a lot to people who didn't have much hope...His music was street but intelligent and insightful at the same time..Not many artists have that...Jacks music was light in darkness to me at times also....RIP to the Jack..He repped the bay hard 2..damn shame....
i didn't watch the whole thing, but ya, a couple halfway through said he was the most important person in their life. Heavy.

Props: Joey and Joey